Buyer is asking to Cancel the Order

shaheer29

I delivered the order on time, did revisions, and the buyer liked them. He didn't mark the order as complete though.

Apprently he was also working with a customer on the same project. Which means he was Outsourcing.

He even sent a blank revision request stating that he needed more time to mark the order as complete, because he is working with a customer.

I redelivered a day later and now today he again sent a blank revision request.

He is also requesting to cancel the order because his customer cancelled his order that he hired me to do.

I tried talking with him, he promises more work in the future but doesn't seem to accept the current order.

What should be done?

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, shaheer29 said:

I delivered the order on time, did revisions, and the buyer liked them. He didn't mark the order as complete though.

Apprently he was also working with a customer on the same project. Which means he was Outsourcing.

He even sent a blank revision request stating that he needed more time to mark the order as complete, because he is working with a customer.

I redelivered a day later and now today he again sent a blank revision request.

He is also requesting to cancel the order because his customer cancelled his order that he hired me to do.

I tried talking with him, he promises more work in the future but doesn't seem to accept the current order.

What should be done?

If you delivered the work that was set in the requirements, you dont have to worry. If they hire you and outsource their own work, its at their own risk. Dont comply with them. You have done your work and you should get paid for it. 
In doubt, you can also contact the support with your problem. If you have done your work properly and delviered (before the cancel request) , then you should be good.

• Like 14
  • Up 3