Can you all take and post a screenshot of your gig impressions and clicks ?

psykkopatte

3 hours ago, psykkopatte said:

I was starting to question if my gigs are attractive enough

The popularity of your gigs does not necessarily correlate with the traffic they receive. Fiverr sometimes does not want to give you the traffic, and there is nothing you can do about it.

• I think your gig description could be improved by rewriting it. The current description is too generic and a conversational tone would work great!
  • One other strategy is to set a low price for your "basic" gig, like a $5 or $10 consult. This will entice buyers to read your description, then upsell them for normal / premium gigs.
  • I recommend charging the rates listed, at least that's what I do. I don't charge more than what is listed in the gig, and I don't give discounts. (referring to your twitch streaming gig)

I am uncertain whether I am doing well enough on fiverr to give unsolicited advice, but I hope my two cents' worth is helpful.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

The popularity of your gigs does not necessarily correlate with the traffic they receive. Fiverr sometimes does not want to give you the traffic, and there is nothing you can do about it.

• I think your gig description could be improved by rewriting it. The current description is too generic and a conversational tone would work great!
  • One other strategy is to set a low price for your "basic" gig, like a $5 or $10 consult. This will entice buyers to read your description, then upsell them for normal / premium gigs.
  • I recommend charging the rates listed, at least that's what I do. I don't charge more than what is listed in the gig, and I don't give discounts. (referring to your twitch streaming gig)

I am uncertain whether I am doing well enough on fiverr to give unsolicited advice, but I hope my two cents' worth is helpful.

Thanks, my gigs have been working a lot last years but this year not really, i have to say I have never re edited anything anymore, this is maybe time to check it again, but i cant lower my price, this is already low for average wage in my country

• Like 3