My gig is not visible on search

eesha_javed11

Question

Hey, I have been facing this issue for a month and my gigs are not searchable on the Fiverr search platform through keywords. I have written many Fiverr support requests, but they have not served the purpose. Recently, I have become a level 1 seller, and I have done everything that fiver customer support has suggested to me up till now for a month but all in vain. I have promoted my gig on social media sites, sent buyer requests, and delivered orders on time, none of the orders I have cancelled ever but my gig is not searchable still.  Please tell me if I should change my gig title again or not. Will it help me in bringing my gig back on search?

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

5 answers to this question

Everyone gets a different search result. Your gig position won't be staying at the same place every time. It changes from time to time. If you really wanna see your gig in the search result it can be done by applying all the necessary filters, including 'local seller, online, seller level, budget, time'. But what's the point? you are not a buyer and obviously, you are not gonna buy from you, you cant.

if you are getting impressions that mean your gig appear in the search result.

• Like 5