Can a Buyer Change The Review He Gave a Seller Even After It Has Been Submitted?

trafficspro101

Question

I drove website Traffic for a client some times ago but he Gave Me a 1.5 star Review Because he Thought I didn't do anything, meanwhile after the order was completed and delivered he eventually found out that the total visit on his website was increased(having checked his website stats eventually:classic_dry:) due to the promotions i did for him....... Is it possible for him to change the reviews he made concerning my services as at this point???

Check it out!.PNG

• Like 11

6 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, trafficspro101 said:

Is it possible for him to change the reviews he made concerning my services as at this point???

Unfortunately no. The review is final.

If he goes to customer support without telling you, then you will be penalized (I had that happen to me, and I got an account warning).

If you ask customer support to remove the review, then you will receive an account warning. So, you will deal with consequences if you even talk about the review and then go to customer support. The best thing you can do right now is learn from the experience and move on.

I had a 3.3 star review recently saying that my content was great, but he wanted more depth, stuff that he asked for after reviewing the order. The customer ended up very happy and said he would come back, but his review is final, even if it's not what he believes in the end.

I suggest you are very clear when it comes to customer expectations and when they can see results. That will prevent any bad review in the future.

• Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

On 9/16/2022 at 5:25 PM, donnovan86 said:

Unfortunately no. The review is final.

If he goes to customer support without telling you, then you will be penalized (I had that happen to me, and I got an account warning).

If you ask customer support to remove the review, then you will receive an account warning. So, you will deal with consequences if you even talk about the review and then go to customer support. The best thing you can do right now is learn from the experience and move on.

I had a 3.3 star review recently saying that my content was great, but he wanted more depth, stuff that he asked for after reviewing the order. The customer ended up very happy and said he would come back, but his review is final, even if it's not what he believes in the end.

I suggest you are very clear when it comes to customer expectations and when they can see results. That will prevent any bad review in the future.

Thanks for the answer donnovan86, I appreciate it!

• Like 6