Fiverr gig suspend everythime

shahzaibrajp708

Question

12 answers to this question

41 minutes ago, shahzaibrajp708 said:

When ever created gig my Gigs are Suspend, i know how to created gig because I'm very experience person and working on fiverr but now this time whenever created gig fiverr will suspend i don't sell anything wrong please help me 

Are you really Dimitry, a TRS who still has their account open? 
If yes, I'm not sure why you've made a new account, but... If Fiverr suspends your gigs, there's probably a reason for it. I'd make sure that your services are in line with the current TOS (and...just go back to my TRS account because why make a new one?)

If you're name is not Dimitry... I think that answers the question by itself...

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, katakatica said:

Are you really Dimitry, a TRS who still has their account open? 

This seemed to come out of nowhere so I took a look. Another thief! Good spot, Katakatica.

Your whole profile should be deleted and you should be banned from ever using the site again. You're stealing content from someone else and trying to use their name and reputation for your own ends. This is wrong. Why can't people see that?

• Like 5
  • Up 2

59 minutes ago, melanielm said:

This seemed to come out of nowhere so I took a look. Another thief! Good spot, Katakatica.

Is it just me though, or this sort of 'cheat and then complain' sellers are frequenting the forum more than ever? I don't like directly pointing things out in the (unlikely) scenario that I'm wrong, but it feels like people are shifting strategies slightly? Or was this common before and I was living under a rock? 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, melanielm said:

Your whole profile should be deleted and you should be banned from ever using the site again. You're stealing content from someone else and trying to use their name and reputation for your own ends. This is wrong. Why can't people see that?

I found the real Dmitry through a plagiarism checker. Not only is Dmitry a TRS, but he is also a PRO! @newsmike I found the OP's profile page ... 900415825_ScreenShot2022-09-16at1_23_38PM.thumb.png.085246712930714ada1cf2c311d7743e.png

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 3

Hey guys! I hope everything is having an amazing day 🙂

If somebody is copying what you are doing I guess you are doing it right 😄

But for the people who are actually thinking this may work for you, this is not a very good strategy for both the short term and long term.

I would recommend being yourself and coming up with something you are good at and of course proving that with hard work and happy clients.

Control+c Control+v attitude won't get you far.

All the best and of course, In Doers We Trust.

• Like 8

On 9/16/2022 at 6:28 PM, bappi13 said:

Probably, there is some issues. Try to find out them.

Yes, you are correct there is an issue! The issue is that the OP—the original poster— copied someone else's profile description. Plus, more than likely, when the OP tried to copy that person's gigs, the system suspended his ability to post them. Copying someone else's gig description is stealing and against Fiverr's TOS. 

• Like 7
  • Confused 3