17 months journey on Fiverr with around 350 orders (Alhamdolillah 🙏). Fingers crossed for TRS Badge🤞​.

aaftabi

Hello Everyone!

I'm Aaftab Sheikh, I have spent 25+ years in the Graphic Design field, and worked in famous advertising agencies in Islamabad. For the last 2 years, I quit my job as Asst. Art Director post from a reputed advertising agency and now working full-time freelance work on Fiverr. 

I have started Fiverr regularly in May 2021 for Logo design and Book Cover design for KDP. The first couple of months were tough for me, with hardly 1-2 orders per month (but I was working on other platforms as well to manage my expenses).

The journey on Fiverr is now more than 1.5 years and last night Alhamdulillah I completed 348 Orders and 5 active orders. Also, I have achieved all goals to be nominated for a Top Rated Seller.

I don't know when I'll get the TRS Badge and how it feels like to have a Top Rated Seller. I guess this does not matter whether it's Level Two Seller or Top Rated Seller, the main thing is to do GOOD WORK.

I wish you all the best of success in your niche. 👍

Happy Selling 🙂

• Like 24
  • Congrats! 8
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on hitting all targets for Top Rated Seller, @aaftabi!

And thanks for sharing your journey! It's so important for many newbie sellers to know that it isn't easy starting a business on Fiverr.

1 hour ago, aaftabi said:

the main thing is to do GOOD WORK.

I love your book cover designs! Keep up the good work. 😊

• Like 22

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

Congratulations on hitting all targets for Top Rated Seller, @aaftabi!

And thanks for sharing your journey! It's so important for many newbie sellers to know that it isn't easy starting a business on Fiverr.

I love your book cover designs! Keep up the good work. 😊

Thank you 🙂

• Like 14

• 4 weeks later...
Guest seobrilliancy
On 9/16/2022 at 3:33 PM, aaftabi said:

Hello Everyone!

I'm Aaftab Sheikh, I have spent 25+ years in the Graphic Design field, and worked in famous advertising agencies in Islamabad. For the last 2 years, I quit my job as Asst. Art Director post from a reputed advertising agency and now working full-time freelance work on Fiverr. 

I have started Fiverr regularly in May 2021 for Logo design and Book Cover design for KDP. The first couple of months were tough for me, with hardly 1-2 orders per month (but I was working on other platforms as well to manage my expenses).

The journey on Fiverr is now more than 1.5 years and last night Alhamdulillah I completed 348 Orders and 5 active orders. Also, I have achieved all goals to be nominated for a Top Rated Seller.

I don't know when I'll get the TRS Badge and how it feels like to have a Top Rated Seller. I guess this does not matter whether it's Level Two Seller or Top Rated Seller, the main thing is to do GOOD WORK.

Happy Selling 🙂

Congratulations

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2022 at 10:33 AM, aaftabi said:

Hello Everyone!

Happy Selling 🙂

Congrats. Well am 5yrs in fiverr with just 20 orders 😔

• Like 5