Is it possible to edit when the gig is on the front page?

coder_sayem

Question

2 answers to this question

There's no ranking on Fiverr. Your gig is presented to customers based on performance, private reviews and many other factors. What you see on the first results page, I might see differently just because of my preferences. 

When it comes to editing your gig, generally it's a good idea to edit only when you really need to, things like changing the description, prices, images are important to change if you want to charge more, etc. I do edit my gigs from time to time and did not see any impact from that. But that's me, your experience might be different. So, no one can guarantee everything stays the same. As a freelancer, you need to experiment and test things out. So, in the end it's up to you. 

• Like 4

On 9/16/2022 at 4:54 AM, donnovan86 said:

There's no ranking on Fiverr. Your gig is presented to customers based on performance, private reviews and many other factors. What you see on the first results page, I might see differently just because of my preferences. 

When it comes to editing your gig, generally it's a good idea to edit only when you really need to, things like changing the description, prices, images are important to change if you want to charge more, etc. I do edit my gigs from time to time and did not see any impact from that. But that's me, your experience might be different. So, no one can guarantee everything stays the same. As a freelancer, you need to experiment and test things out. So, in the end it's up to you. 

Thank you

I decided to edit my gig because my gig is getting impressions and clicks but not getting an orders 😥

• Like 2