My gig is not visible on search

eesha_javed11

Question

Hey, I have been facing this issue for a month and my gigs are not searchable on the Fiverr search platform through keywords. I have written many Fiverr support requests, but they have not served the purpose. Recently, I have become a level 1 seller, but it's been a month that I have not received any clients because my gig is not searchable. I have done everything that fiver customer support has suggested to me up till now for a month but all in vain. I have promoted my gig on social media sites, sent buyer requests, and delivered orders on time, none of the orders I have cancelled ever but my gig is not searchable still.  Please tell me if I should change my gig title again or not. Will it help me in bringing my gig back on search?

• Like 6
  • Up 1

4 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, eesha_javed11 said:

Hey, I have been facing this issue for a month and my gigs are not searchable on the Fiverr search platform through keywords. I have written many Fiverr support requests, but they have not served the purpose. Recently, I have become a level 1 seller, but it's been a month that I have not received any clients because my gig is not searchable. I have done everything that fiver customer support has suggested to me up till now for a month but all in vain. I have promoted my gig on social media sites, sent buyer requests, and delivered orders on time, none of the orders I have cancelled ever but my gig is not searchable still.  Please tell me if I should change my gig title again or not. Will it help me in bringing my gig back on search?

If your gigs are active, it is possible that you have been flagged as a poor seller due to negative private reviews.

All of us have a secret stat, the 'buyer satisfaction rate'. Yours probably fell below the standard. 

Gig stats are calculated over a 90-day timeframe, while it is 60 days for the whole profile.

Share your gig and bring in repeat or local clients, to help your stats. Editing your gig constantly will not help.

Take a look at past orders and be critical of yourself. What could you have done better?

Here are some useful resources that can inform you how the Fiverr algorithm works:

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 5
  • Up 1

I have done each and every thig, moreover, I have never got poor rating or reviews of clients. My orders have exceptional quality and clients really like my work. I have wrote many requests to fiverr but all in vain. I have been very considerate towards my work. but major issue is that clients are not able to see my gig/profile that's why no client can place order as my gig is not searchable. even though, I have become lvl 1 seller but nothing has serve the purpose. Please tell me the solution.

• Like 7

Dear Eesha!
I'm going through the same thing. My gig was removed from search after ten orders in queue. I have delivered all orders on time with a very good rating and no cancellation.
Many people suggest this is due to poor client experience or such things. But that's not true.
I'm searching for the exact reason behind it. Until now, I have observed hundreds of new or level one sellers going through this. That's due to a glitch on Fiverr. It will be resolved automatically. You don't need to change or edit your gig; otherwise, you will lose your gig rankings.

• Like 7