Buyer asking to cancel the order even if i did all the revisions

roshnirote

Question

Buyer placed the order for 7 patterns with some examples and requirements. I created the patterns as per the requirement and submitted it. He said that he like the patterns and need some revisions and we are good to go. So i revised all the patterns many times as per his request. And now when i have done so many revisions in every pattern he says that he don't like patterns at all and wants to cancel the order. I don't think he don't like them but still he wants to cancel the order. Do anyone have any suggestions about what should I do in this situation?

• Like 7
  • Up 1

2 answers to this question

On 9/16/2022 at 10:30 AM, roshnirote said:

Buyer placed the order for 7 patterns with some examples and requirements. I created the patterns as per the requirement and submitted it. He said that he like the patterns and need some revisions and we are good to go. So i revised all the patterns many times as per his request. And now when i have done so many revisions in every pattern he says that he don't like patterns at all and wants to cancel the order. I don't think he don't like them but still he wants to cancel the order. Do anyone have any suggestions about what should I do in this situation?

If you delivered the order according to the client's requirements don't cancel the order. You don't need to worry. Contact Fiverr customer support they will surely resolve the problem for you.

• Like 3

On 9/16/2022 at 10:30 AM, roshnirote said:

Hello, i am facing the same issue, did all the work as per the buyer's requirement and revision, but now that i have submitted them all the working files, they are saying it's not working and cancelling the order, i have contacted fiverr support team, but what's you status?

• Like 2