Account Disabled Immediately After First Identity Verification

mushlih_31

Question

Hi,

Yesterday I got an email from Fiverr to verify my identity, then today I verified it using my passport. Less than a minute after I submitted my passport and selfie, fiver immediately blocked my account, and I think this is an automatic action from the Fiverr bot.

I have tried contacting customer support but they don't tell me the reason, just say:

Your Fiverr account was disabled and unfortunately is not eligible to be restored. This decision is final and cannot be reversed by customer support.

Is there something wrong with my account?

Thank you

• Like 4

3 answers to this question

You didn't pass their verification standards. This can be because you have a russian passport, or you're from a country not eligible to use Fiverr like Iran, Sudan and Cuba.  Your ID got flagged for having potentially having a criminal record, the ID got flagged as being fake, etc. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

53 minutes ago, joyh97 said:

You didn't pass their verification standards. This can be because you have a russian passport, or you're from a country not eligible to use Fiverr like Iran, Sudan and Cuba.  Your ID got flagged for having potentially having a criminal record, the ID got flagged as being fake, etc. 

I'm from a country that eligible to use fiverr, and it's a valid ID, and no criminal record.

No warning/email about my identity verification failed, but fiverr instantly disabled my account for no reason a few seconds after I submitted my passport

Edited by mushlih_31
  • Like 4