Gig Rank

designcore69

12 hours ago, designcore69 said:

Do Pricing of service affect gig ranking or grow? 

I believe that pricing doesn't directly affect your gig ranking, however it does have an indirect impact.

Generally, your pricing should be competitive with other sellers offering the same service in your niche. As you gain more orders and enhance your skills, you can consider raising your prices. Conversely, you can adjust your prices lower if necessary.

If your gig is over or underpriced, it can result in fewer orders, which ultimately affects your gig ranking.

• Like 3

Recently a buyer a place an order (big project) in my basic package. I have done the work. But everytime I have sent delivery, he give me rivision. But he never response, when I message him at the time of working. He does not cooperate to make the job smoothly. He gives me rivision after one day every time.  I have given him rivision a lot of time. I do not want to cancel the the order. Then what should I do?  Give me some suggestions so that I can get back from this bad patch. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, designcore69 said:

Recently a buyer a place an order (big project) in my basic package. I have done the work.

In these cases, the first step is to discuss the new quote with the buyer. If the buyer rejects the proposal and asks to finish the big project in the basic tier, go ahead and cancel the order right away without even thinking twice -- just pretend that you're a braindead person with no sense and simply press 'request cancellation' without thinking anything. It's that simple! These buyers are challenging and red-flag buyers in 99.99% of cases.

Now, just deal with the mental pressure. Even if you cancel, the buyer can still leave a review (and you know it won't be a good one), so there's nothing you can do. Just keep this as a learning experience for the future.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/9/2024 at 8:30 PM, designcore69 said:

What I have done wrong? What can I do Now?

You have done nothing wrong and it's just the algorithm. As we all know, the algorithm compares you with other sellers within your category and accordingly defines if you're a good seller or a bad one and where you stand in the competition. 

Earlier, when you were Level 1, you may have been at the top of your competition. But now, after being promoted to Level 2, you're entering a new crowd and a new competition. It's not necessary that you're still on top of the competition. Now, you're being compared with new people whose stats may be better than yours.

You can't do anything other than wait and keep delivering good results. Give some time for the algorithm to settle your gigs in the new crowd, and from your side, do your best in your active orders. 

• Like 9

As far as I can see, you don't have any negative labels on your profile that would send your gigs at the last search pages or make them disappear.

Are you satisfied with the recent number of impressions and clicks ? 

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Fiverr customer support cancelled one of my order yesterday. But the buyer did not send me cancellation request thought the buyer was not happy with the work because he demand more than his package of order. Now my query Why the order was cancelled without discussing it with me and  will it affect my profile or ranking?  

13 hours ago, designcore69 said:

Why the order was cancelled without discussing it with me and  will it affect my profile or ranking?  

Buyer can request Fiverr Support to cancel the order if their reason is solid or not satisfied with your services. And definitely, it will affect your profile and gigs.

Also, it is not necessary for buyer to send a cancellation request or open a dispute or Fiverr Support to discuss about order cancellation with you. 

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, designcore69 said:

Yes, you are in online in both.

Also, you're a team operating as a SINGLE freelancer account, which is UNETHICAL!!

And one of your gig images has Fiverr Logo, which is a violation of TOS. 

image.png.d247fd400b008f0154b65e84d35e2a9e.png

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 2
  • Up 4