Are my gigs any added value to fiverr?

john_doe86

Question

Hi. I have listed a few gigs on my profile. Now I am sending my private clients towards fiverr, paying provision towards fiverr in the hope of getting more noticed. However, I am doubting myself considering i have quite some traffic on my gigs but no organic sales, only via tell a friend.  Are my gigs any added value, should i change smth, idk, i am a bit frustrated, months passing and the only revenue i make on fiverr is from my own customers...  Feedback on my gigs strongly appreciated, thanks https://www.fiverr.com/users/john_doe86/

• Like 4
  • Up 1

2 answers to this question

@john_doe86 -

You have a lot of skills, so it looks like you are a jack-of-all-trades catering to everyone. What this does is puts you in competition with everyone on the platform. And more competition means you have less chances of being seen in search. Don't set yourself up to fail.

I suggest that you narrow your focus and niche down. This will help you speak to a targeted audience when writing your gigs so that you have less competition and better visibility in search. You don't need everyone to buy from you in order to do well on the platform. Only a handful of strong buyers.

For me, I niched down based on inquiries I got in my inbox and my own professional background. Now I mostly work with educators, even though I'm in high competition categories such as virtual assisting, data entry, writing, and instructional design.

• Like 7