My Gig getting clicks and impressions, but not getting orders?

coder_sayem

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi @coder_sayem, if you're getting clicks, but no orders, that means buyers are visiting your gig and for some reason, they decided not to place an order. They went to your competition instead. So you've got to figure out how to convince those buyers to order from you. Think from a buyer's perspective - If you were a buyer, what would you be looking for? What would convince you to order from yourself? How can you make yourself unique from all the other web designers out there?

• Like 3
  • Up 1

29 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @coder_sayem, if you're getting clicks, but no orders, that means buyers are visiting your gig and for some reason, they decided not to place an order. They went to your competition instead. So you've got to figure out how to convince those buyers to order from you. Think from a buyer's perspective - If you were a buyer, what would you be looking for? What would convince you to order from yourself? How can you make yourself unique from all the other web designers out there?

can the gig edited at the moment ?

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Just now, coder_sayem said:

can the gig edited at the moment ?

If you make your gig more attractive and make improvements, that can only help you. Try to make all the changes at once for minimal impact (i.e., don't make changes every day... decide what changes you need to make and do it at the same time).

• Like 3
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, vickieito said:

If you make your gig more attractive and make improvements, that can only help you. Try to make all the changes at once for minimal impact (i.e., don't make changes every day... decide what changes you need to make and do it at the same time).

okay thank you 

• Like 4