Deactivate my fiverr account

suzan_hossen

Question

Hello,
Hope you all doing great.
I opened my fiverr account on April 2021. But I am not actively work here. Last week I uploaded my new gig. The gig impressions and click is very bad. And  I was trying to upload another gig. But I couldn't do that. So, I think I need to deacivate my old account and open another one. But I have 4.17$ in my account. So, I couldn't deactivate my account. I also know, it's impossible to transfer 4.17$ in my payoneer account or my bank account.

In this situation, What can I do?
PlEASE, Help me.

• Like 5

4 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, suzan_hossen said:

Last week I uploaded my new gig. The gig impressions and click is very bad.

Of course the gig impressions and clicks will be bad if you haven't been active for a while. They are based on your seller performance, and if you don't have any performance to show for, you won't be as high up in search.

22 minutes ago, suzan_hossen said:

And  I was trying to upload another gig. But I couldn't do that.

Can you explain why you couldn't do that? Was it denied?

23 minutes ago, suzan_hossen said:

So, I think I need to deacivate my old account and open another one.

I don't see why you would need to deactivate an old account. I didn't use my account for 2.5 years and was able to get business just fine when I started to use it again. You already have reviews, so those will only help you. Include something in your bio that mentions that you are back in business, since your last delivery was 9 months ago. 

26 minutes ago, suzan_hossen said:

In this situation, What can I do?

Focus on getting orders, because getting more orders (with good deliveries and reviews) will help improve your visibility in search. Submit offers to the buyer requests and briefs that you get. Share your link with those you know who may need your services. Try to make your gigs attractive to your buyers so that they will click on your gig and place an order.

• Like 5