Fiverr trust and safety team issue

musafreelancer7

Question

Ok please i need your help Guys i really want to know about Fiverr terms behaviors about Sellers. I swear i'll be honest what i am talking about.
I lost more then $600 because of Fiverr team.

So simple topic.

Client gave me work and instructions.
She said i am facing copyright issue about this T-shirt design name so cancel order. She provided that name. Then suddenly she said she don't like.
I ask can i create another design for you it's ok if this T-shirt design name is in copyright problem.
She said ok here is next design instruction.
I made design again.
She talked bad, She insulted all the time about my skills that i don't know about designing but she did not contacted to Fiverr team for cancelation. She kept asking for changings and finally she like the design and after that she said deliver work and i delivered work include all source editable files.
after that all she gave me 5 star rating and i gave her 1 star honest review.
She got all files and after that she contacted to Fiverr team and asked for cancelation and you know what Fiverr team did! They simply canceled order after even she accepted and gave me review jajajajajajajajaja
Even i contacted with Fiverr team about her behavior.
I want to know guys what you think what is this? Please.
Is designers are garbage according to Fiverr or Fiverr trust and safety team is just filling commission. Client is everything for them and we are nothing.
Please your opinion about this......

• Like 10
  • Sad 4

8 answers to this question

@musafreelancer7 - it sounds like a terrible buyer. I'm sorry you had to deal with the verbal abuse... and then the retaliatory cancelation.

1 hour ago, musafreelancer7 said:

She talked bad, She insulted all the time about my skills

You, as a seller, shouldn't have to deal with that type of abuse.

she gave me 5 star rating and i gave her 1 star honest review.

She probably saw her negative review and canceled the order because of it.

She got all files and after that she contacted to Fiverr team and asked for cancelation and you know what Fiverr team did! They simply canceled order

I would reach out to Customer Service again if I were you. Show screenshots of the abuse. Mention how the buyer probably canceled based on your review. And show how you delivered exactly what the buyer wanted and she now has your file. This order shouldn't qualify for a cancelation since she has your delivery.

You can contact Customer Service here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/orders/current-orders/issue-with-an-order/create-ticket

• Like 10

And do you believe Fiverr team will refund my money!
I had many experiences like this one client and Fiverr did not care. When i lost $470 Fiverr just said We refund that money so we can't do anything.
Actually we have studio here and some designers from different countries. So that's why i am just sharing about Fiverr team what they are doing with designers.
In my experience Client do anything.
 What do you think if client place order and you complete the order with 5 star review from client and then client just complaint and Fiverr cancel the order?
Even client accepted the order with 5 star review how Fiverr can cancel the order? Is it not a bullshit?

• Like 9

10 hours ago, musafreelancer7 said:

Ok please i need your help Guys i really want to know about Fiverr terms behaviors about Sellers. I swear i'll be honest what i am talking about.
I lost more then $600 because of Fiverr team.

So simple topic.

Client gave me work and instructions.
She said i am facing copyright issue about this T-shirt design name so cancel order. She provided that name. Then suddenly she said she don't like.
I ask can i create another design for you it's ok if this T-shirt design name is in copyright problem.
She said ok here is next design instruction.
I made design again.
She talked bad, She insulted all the time about my skills that i don't know about designing but she did not contacted to Fiverr team for cancelation. She kept asking for changings and finally she like the design and after that she said deliver work and i delivered work include all source editable files.
after that all she gave me 5 star rating and i gave her 1 star honest review.
She got all files and after that she contacted to Fiverr team and asked for cancelation and you know what Fiverr team did! They simply canceled order after even she accepted and gave me review jajajajajajajajaja
Even i contacted with Fiverr team about her behavior.
I want to know guys what you think what is this? Please.
Is designers are garbage according to Fiverr or Fiverr trust and safety team is just filling commission. Client is everything for them and we are nothing.
Please your opinion about this......

Sometimes it happens. Be patient bro🤮. i guess Fiverr will think on it and it may take time. some of my friends, got refund because of such bad experience.🤙

• Like 9