Suddenly my gig is vanished from the search result

mamuntrafder

Hi, I am mamuntrafder. I am working on the Fiverr platform for 1 year as an SEO content writer. I didn't face this type of problem ever before on Fiverr. I have checked my gig status on help & support, there I found that my gig is active and visible on search results. But I didn't find my gig on search results by filtering online, offline, and local sellers also. Day by day my gig impression also decreases. What should I do right now? Can you guys please give some suggestions?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Fiverr gives people a boost from time to time, now that boost is gone and you are on your own.

Also, you most likely got a negative private review, which considering how many orders you had recently, a single review like that can do significant damage and push you back. There can be a number of things.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Fiverr gives people a boost from time to time, now that boost is gone and you are on your own.

Also, you most likely got a negative private review, which considering how many orders you had recently, a single review like that can do significant damage and push you back. There can be several things.

Sir, all my reviews are 5 stars and all the buyers I worked with are satisfied with my work. And one more thing that almost I have 5 repeated buyers from my completed task. I know why it's happening. 

• Like 5

Just now, mamuntrafder said:

Sir, all my reviews are 5 stars and all the buyers I worked with are satisfied with my work. And one more thing that almost I have 5 repeated buyers from my completed task. I know why it's happening. 

Don was taking about the private reviews that buyer can fill out after a purchase. You cannot see them, but they seem have a signifcant negative effect on the sellers performance.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

12 minutes ago, finndev478 said:

Don was taking about the private reviews talking can fill out after a purchase. You cannot see them, but they seem have a significant  negative effect on the seller's performance.

Now I understand sir. So, how can I solve these issues if this is the case, sir?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

Also, you most likely got a negative private review, which considering how many orders you had recently, a single review like that can do significant damage and push you back. There can be a number of things.

How can we be able to view the private review. Like if the review are not visible how can we see them.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, mamuntrafder said:

Now I understand sir. So, how can I solve these issues if this is the case, sir?

In the long run, only by improving your quality of work and client relation. 
You can also contact the Customer Support or use the Seller plus feature which gives you access to Sales consultation. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mamuntrafder said:

If you know why it's happening why ask us... lol.

But as I said, aside from the public reviews, there are private reviews. And there people can easily share a negative review, even accidentally. So it might very well be that. You asked us. We replied. If you don't like the reply we provide, that's fine, but it won't change your situation. 

What you can do is receive more work, complete it properly and make people happy. That's all.

• Like 7