abdur016

Greetings,

Hi, I need help from the top, please. I am a level one seller. In July I got level. I am working with YouTube marketing SEO, optimization, promotion, and social media marketing.

Fiverr has given me for promoting my Gig after getting level. But I am facing my profile is not rankings. When I checked it. From my mobile apps. It's shod me the impression under 2k and clicks 17 - 27. I optimized All. Would you check My Gig, please? " I will do YouTube marketing and promotion to grow your channel" Gig impression now 7k and others, Gig 400, 100+, 299, etc something. What should I do? I need your suggestions🙏

Thanks

Abdur0161

• Like 4

You don’t realize how lucky you are:

You are offering services with a lot of competition.

You have already 19 reviews (that is a minimum of 19 orders, maybe more). Many new sellers will never get 19 orders.

Be patient. If you want to earn fast and easy money, then Fiverr is not the choice for you.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

You don’t realize how lucky you are:

You are offering services with a lot of competition.

You have already 19 reviews (that is a minimum of 19 orders, maybe more). Many new sellers will never get 19 orders.

Be patient. If you want to earn fast and easy money, then Fiverr is not the choice for you.

I appreciate your kind information. Thanks for share it with me🙏🙏

• Like 4