gigs unqualified for promotion..., didn't get any bad review or warning

nafisa_graphics

Question

hello .., By 25 July my gig are suddenly unqualified for promotion.., i was on first page and had 30k impression and 700 clicks that time with 15 running orders and all sudden my clicks and impression decreed to 14 click and 600 impression..., i didn't get any warning.  Can anyone tell me what is the matter and also in how many time i can get my gigs qualified to promote again??

• Like 38
  • Sad 5
  • Up 2

17 answers to this question

55 minutes ago, nafisa_graphics said:

hello .., By 25 July my gig are suddenly unqualified for promotion.., i was on first page and had 30k impression and 700 clicks that time with 15 running orders and all sudden my clicks and impression decreed to 14 click and 600 impression..., i didn't get any warning.  Can anyone tell me what is the matter and also in how many time i can get my gigs qualified to promote again??

It is probably related to your buyer satistfaction rate. Try to improve it by delivering better results and by avoiding bad situations that escalate with your clients.

• Like 45
  • Up 1

Fiverr offers seller "promoted gigs" from time to time. The promotional gig may be awarded to sellers on a rotating basis, or sellers may be disqualified if their performance is deemed unsatisfactory.

If your average selling price is $100, but another seller can sell the same service for $150 (due to a higher perceived value or better customer reviews, for example), the algorithm will give that seller an added advantage.

I was stripped of my "promoted gigs" for over 65 days (Mar - May 2022) and I got it back.

I'm sure you will get it back too.

• Like 25
  • Up 2

On 10/5/2022 at 5:10 AM, nafisa_graphics said:

i got promotion option after 60 days but after 2 days i gone.., anyone can help me ??

If you have been reading all the friendly opinions above, you will know that there is nothing anyone can do for you, except to wait for it to come back or if it's your "turn."

• Like 15

That's due to the algorithm of Fiverr. Fiverr doesn't want a level one seller or new seller to have so many orders in the queue, so there is a queue order restriction. After that number of orders, gigs go to the last page. Many suggested that it was due to bad reviews, and others suggested editing my gig. But after two days of my last order delivery, my gig was back on search with the same ranking. So don't trust what nonsense others are replying.

• Like 7