Fiverr chat is working very slow

merohan

delayed conversations are a lot normal. I have it as "normal chat". I don't care anymore, I just try to understand the flow. Probably it's not a problem of the platform but your connection, and since I don't have a gigabit connection (but lower) probably it's my fault (I've got a 300megabit).

Please check also my Tips from a Top Rated Seller - Tip 1 | Tip 2 | Tip 3 | Tip 4 | Tip 5 | Tip 6

• Like 6

I am facing issue of delay messages from many days, when I start conversations in fiverr inbox when I send but appear in chat after 4,5 mins and same from buyer side. (Both app and website) 

Anyone facing this issue and any solution would be very helpful. 

Thanks! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

10 minutes ago, techdevo said:

I am facing issue of delay messages from many days, when I start conversations in fiverr inbox when I send but appear in chat after 4,5 mins and same from buyer side. (Both app and website) 

If you are on desktop, click on another tab and then come back to the inbox tab that's not loading... It will load instantly without any waiting time.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

If you are on desktop, click on another tab and then come back to the inbox tab that's not loading... It will load instantly without any waiting time.

I am not facing issue related to loading, I try to refresh page several time but message won't appear, it takes 4 mins usually to appear

• Like 4

1 hour ago, techdevo said:

I am not facing issue related to loading, I try to refresh page several time but message won't appear, it takes 4 mins usually to appear

The messages appear if you do what I said. I have the same issue like everyone and it works seamlessly. If you don't want to use it, fine 🙂

• Like 5

From few days Fiverr's chat inbox not working properly. Getting buyers message after around 3 to 4 minutes they send it. Once I am replying and hitting send button its appear, but after refresh the page it disappearing. It visible again few minutes later. Its really very tough to communicate with buyer properly. 

If anyone experiencing the same issue and resolve it then could you please help me? 

Thanks a lot in advanced.  

• Like 5

Hi, I have been facing one issue for the last three days. Fiverr works very slow after 10 PM IST, and whenever I send any message, the message takes 5-7 minutes to deliver. For example, If I write "hi" and refresh the page, the message disappears, but after 5-7 minutes, It shows as sent. My many clients were also facing similar issues while they were chatting with me & they mentioned the same. I am sure it is not an issue at my end since I have done all the troubleshooting steps, such as switching internet connection, trying incognito mode, changing browser, changing PC, different operating system, using the mobile app, clearing cookies & cache etc. Is anyone else facing this issue right now while chatting with clients?

• Like 2
  • Up 4