Site Maintenance—Downtime September 18, 2022, 5am UTC

mjensen415

On 9/18/2022 at 6:42 AM, mdsanaullahsm said:

I think we all know fiverr done some upgrade today.

Why would we all know about it? 
why exactly today? 

On 9/18/2022 at 6:42 AM, mdsanaullahsm said:

I am curious to know what type of upgrade they do.. 

if you know and everyone else knows there was an upgrade how don’t you know what kind of update? 

where did you take this information that fiverr had an update today? 

• Like 21
  • Up 2

49 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

where did you take this information that fiverr had an update today? 

There was a banner saying there would be site downtime today on the main site (though it's gone now) and there's till one showing at the top of the main forum page).

The above link says:

...Fiverr will be down for a few short hours so that we can upgrade our systems and improve the site’s efficiency...

So it must be partly to improve the site's efficiency. The inbox was running slow including with attachments a few days ago. That might have been something to do with it (though it might have been caused by other updates they were doing).

They said they were adding 2 levels of the Seller Plus (a Basic and Premium version of it I think). Maybe the maintenance could have been partly to update Fiverr for that.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 17
  • Up 5

23 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

I'm not able to access Fiverr on app or desktop chrome and get the below message.

I was not looking at Fiverr yesterday so don't know if the scheduled maintenance happened, was delayed until today, or perhaps this issue is a result of it (or perhaps there's no connection at all).

I'm suspicious as the 'scheduled maintenance' message is still showing on the forum header.

Anyone else having issues? Tagging you @vickieito because I know how active you are 😃

image.png.58af7770c98e081726e60be30f51a9f9.png

Sorry for coming late on the scene, @williambryan392! I didn't see this message until now. I was anticipating the maintenance shutdown, so I didn't even try to log into Fiverr from 5 am UTC to 9 am UTC on the 18th, so I'm oblivious to anything that might have occurred at that time. All I know is, I was able to get a lot of work done because it was quiet without any interruptions from my clients. 😊 I hope everything is back online for you now!

• Like 22
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

Sorry

Nothing to be sorry for! Thanks for the reply, hope you're doing well! 😃. It came back for me, probably just coincidence. I was flying that day so it was good timing for me! On a separate note, I saw some posts re messaging being slow/clunky recently and I had experienced the same. It's been much better the last couple of days for me so hopefully that is now fixed! 

• Like 23

9 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

hope you're doing well! 😃

I'm doing great! This will probably be my best month YTD. I notice you've been busy, too, so I hope your business is thriving too!

4 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

It's been much better the last couple of days for me so hopefully that is now fixed! 

That's great to hear! I think the only "buggy" thing I noticed, was (after the navigation bar was changed), I can't switch to buyer mode using the "Switch to Buying" button. I have to click on the profile button and then "view profile." However, @smashradio reminded me I could bookmark the buyer's page for quick reference, so that issue has been resolved for me for now!

And just out of curiosity...can you, as a m0d, approve your own content? I know a m0d has to approve any post made on this thread, so I'm just wondering if your new status/power gives you that right! 🤔

• Like 20
  • Up 1

Glad to hear it's going well for you! Coincidentally this month also my best month, and we're only 2/3 of the way through! This reminds me of my 2022 goals post. I think I'll revisit it now, see how we're all doing, and this means we won't spam up this topic.

2 minutes ago, vickieito said:

And just out of curiosity...can you, as a m0d, approve your own content? I know a m0d has to approve any post made on this thread, so I'm just wondering if your new status/power gives you that right! 🤔

Yes I can approve content, and I have to approve my own after I post it. It does give me a little chuckle. 

• Like 26