Site Maintenance—Downtime September 18, 2022, 5am UTC

mjensen415

Fiverr will be performing site maintenance on Saturday/Sunday (Sept 17th/18th). The site will be unavailable starting at 5am GMT/UTC.

On September 18th, 2022, starting at 5:00 AM UTC, Fiverr will be down for a few short hours so that we can upgrade our systems and improve the site’s efficiency. To avoid running into any issues, be sure to schedule activities and deliveries accordingly. 

Maintenance start times:
UTC - 5am, Sept 18th
BST - 6am, Sept 18th

EDT - 1am, Sept 18th
PDT - 11pm, Sept 17th

Will my seller statistics/Gig rankings be affected?

They shouldn’t be. We’ll make every effort to undo any negative impact this downtime may have on your on-time delivery stats and response rates, but you can contact Support for assistance should you notice any changes.  

How will my orders be affected?

Good news: they won’t be! We’ll be back up and running shortly so orders and deliveries should continue as usual. That said, we do recommend you deliver any pending orders prior to the downtime, if possible, or request a delivery extension if the downtime will interfere with any of your deadlines. As always, we’re here if you run into any issues.

• Like 128
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 7
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 10
  • Thanks 17

Hi, I have been facing one issue for the last three days. Fiverr works very slow after 10 PM IST, and whenever I send any message, the message takes 5-7 minutes to deliver. For example, If I write "hi" and refresh the page, the message disappears, but after 5-7 minutes, It shows as sent. My many clients were also facing similar issues while they were chatting with me & they mentioned the same. I am sure it is not an issue at my end since I have done all the troubleshooting steps, such as switching internet connection, trying incognito mode, changing browser, changing PC, different operating system, using the mobile app, clearing cookies & cache etc.

On 9/13/2022 at 11:50 AM, vickiespencer said:

Hello, @mjensen415. I have had issues with the Fiverr main platform freezing off and on for about two weeks now on Firefox. Will that issue be fixed? When it freezes I switch to Safari and everything seems to work fine. However, I prefer Firefox.

The issue occurs when we click "notification icon".

• Like 61
  • Confused 2
  • Up 4

Has the inbox (including attachments) slowed down quite a lot recently because of other changes to the system made recently (eg. new features/things that may still be updating) or is it just running slower now due to there being a lot more users?

Attachments didn't show for me for quite a long time after I posted a message (and they were only about 17/18 MB) - so I thought they hadn't attached, then later they did show but only 1 of the 4 video attachments is showing the preview image properly, that's after refreshing the page a few times and after a giving it a lot of time).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 48
  • Up 2

I am also having the some issues.

- In Inbox when I type any message, it takes 2-3 minutes to appear in the inbox. Same with the custom offer.

- If buyer send me any image/file attachment, it takes 2-3 minutes (sometimes 5 minutes) to show in inbox. 

Due to this one of my buyer ordered my gig twice and now I need to cancel the duplicate gig and refund him. This will increase the cancellation rate.

• Like 39
  • Sad 3
  • Up 2

16 minutes ago, wonsterprime said:

I am also having the some issues.

- In Inbox when I type any message, it takes 2-3 minutes to appear in the inbox. Same with the custom offer.

- If buyer send me any image/file attachment, it takes 2-3 minutes (sometimes 5 minutes) to show in inbox. 

Due to this one of my buyer ordered my gig twice and now I need to cancel the duplicate gig and refund him. This will increase the cancellation rate.

I think only Indian users are facing this issue, please report to customer care. 

• Like 42
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, crownmediaa said:

Hi, I have been facing one issue for the last three days. Fiverr works very slow after 10 PM IST, and whenever I send any message, the message takes 5-7 minutes to deliver. For example, If I write "hi" and refresh the page, the message disappears, but after 5-7 minutes, It shows as sent. My many clients were also facing similar issues while they were chatting with me & they mentioned the same. I am sure it is not an issue at my end since I have done all the troubleshooting steps, such as switching internet connection, trying incognito mode, changing browser, changing PC, different operating system, using the mobile app, clearing cookies & cache etc.

I'm facing this too, I thought it might be internet issue but switched multiple device but nothing got changes. Chatting is really becoming so hard. Also, when somebody sends me any file it shows only file not what is attached with that or not, I get it after 5 minutes.
Please change this kind of things too, hoping everything will be perfect.

• Like 38
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, crownmediaa said:

I am also facing the same issue from few days.

• Like 36
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/13/2022 at 8:27 PM, mjensen415 said:

Fiverr will be performing site maintenance on Saturday/Sunday (Sept 17th/18th). The site will be unavailable starting at 5am GMT/UTC.

On September 18th, 2022, starting at 5:00 AM UTC, Fiverr will be down for a few short hours so that we can upgrade our systems and improve the site’s efficiency. To avoid running into any issues, be sure to schedule activities and deliveries accordingly. 

Maintenance start times:
UTC - 5am, Sept 18th
BST - 6am, Sept 18th

EDT - 1am, Sept 18th
PDT - 11pm, Sept 17th

They shouldn’t be. We’ll make every effort to undo any negative impact this downtime may have on your on-time delivery stats and response rates, but you can contact Support for assistance should you notice any changes.  

Good news: they won’t be! We’ll be back up and running shortly so orders and deliveries should continue as usual. That said, we do recommend you deliver any pending orders prior to the downtime, if possible, or request a delivery extension if the downtime will interfere with any of your deadlines. As always, we’re here if you run into any issues.

My Fiverr is not working well since the dashboard has changed. I have to click on message 3-4 times to get it open and also whenever i switch to buyer mode it doesn't go with a single click, i have to click 2-3 times. I am facing these issues in google chrome. I am hoping that these glitches will be fixed. 

• Like 33
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/13/2022 at 7:57 PM, mjensen415 said:

Maintenance start times:
UTC - 5am, Sept 18th
BST - 6am, Sept 18th

EDT - 1am, Sept 18th
PDT - 11pm, Sept 17th

Please direct me, where can i track site updates, news, changes ?

like one time I've read about buyers request changes or brief changes, i want to track related subject like this.

• Like 28