build a team

sarabarkat

Question

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, sarabarkat said:

Can we make a team so that we all can have work at least?

Yes, you can build a team, but the purpose of the team is not "so we can all have work." A team is built to provide quality services to your buyers.

11 minutes ago, joyh97 said:

I don't think the forum is the right place to find people to do this for you.

Another way you should not build your team is messaging a seller in their inbox asking them to pass off work to you.

Yes, they may have orders in queue and they may be busy. They may even be turning away buyers. However, that doesn't mean that they want to pass off work to you or that you are entitled to the orders that they don't want to take on themselves.

• Like 13
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

It is possible to work on Fiverr as a team - but I don't think the forum is the right place to find people to do this for you. The forum is more geared towards answering questions you have, not recruiting people or advertising your gig or service. However Fiverr does allow people to work as a team behind the seller profile so that is an option.

• Like 10

17 hours ago, vickieito said:

Yes, you can build a team, but the purpose of the team is not "so we can all have work." A team is built to provide quality services to your buyers.

Another way you should not build your team is messaging a seller in their inbox asking them to pass off work to you.

Yes, they may have orders in queue and they may be busy. They may even be turning away buyers. However, that doesn't mean that they want to pass off work to you or that you are entitled to the orders that they don't want to take on themselves.

Thank I will do that.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, joyh97 said:

It is possible to work on Fiverr as a team - but I don't think the forum is the right place to find people to do this for you. The forum is more geared towards answering questions you have, not recruiting people or advertising your gig or service. However Fiverr does allow people to work as a team behind the seller profile so that is an option.

I understand what you've said. Thank you.

• Like 2