Fiverr Bugs and Promoted Feature Disqualify.

qasimm55

Hi,

Fiverr has disqualified my gig from the Promoted Feature. This means that all of my gigs are no longer eligible for this feature. It's been over a year since Fiverr disqualify Promoted Feature. 

image.thumb.png.d702099a610289e4cc48635164237c9b.png

I contacted Fiverr Support to inquire about why my gig wasn't being promoted. They were unable to provide me with a clear answer. The feature will be disqualified due to additional quality metrics. 

Since last year, all my gigs have derank.
I'm determined to get back on top, no matter what it takes. If I offer bad quality work, why do I have a lot of returning clients? I'm happy to share that I have a 94% return rate with my clients. I have attached proof that I have a 94% returning clientele. Even though my gig has been deranked. Repeat business score stuck at 94%

image.thumb.png.a5de4f09162a3900419207de0d127380.png

Fiverr Support has sent this issue to the developers, but I still haven't received a response. 

image.png.e0a9ecd71f1cc88c98345046dd6c77c7.png

I want to make sure that my stats are 100%. I'm always looking for ways to improve my performance and push myself to the next level. Checking my stats is one way that I can stay on top of my game.

image.png.aad9c887756f6154e325c132873a50ec.png

I've recently been getting a lot of fake impressions. All of my gigs appear on the only on online filter, on the last page. So how i get 2300 Impression in a single day. How??

image.thumb.png.feada7439b1e929023243d5278caf3c2.png

image.thumb.png.157d9616173bbe1bd216735e3bf64bb2.png

image.thumb.png.a5681fdd8cc5ce5957fafc3be616b528.png

Please guide me on how to fix this issue. I would greatly appreciate any advice you can offer. Thank you in advance for your help. I've been waiting for the promoted feature for over a year now. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, qasimm55 said:

Since last year, all my gigs have derank.

There is no such thing as gig rank in the Fiverr marketplace. That's not how Fiverr works.

4 hours ago, qasimm55 said:

why do I have a lot of returning clients?

All businesses WANT repeat customers. That is the holy grail of being in business. I don't understand why so many sellers, here on Fiverr, think that's a bad thing. Repeat customers keep you in business. You want to stay in business, right?

5 hours ago, qasimm55 said:

I've recently been getting a lot of fake impressions.

There is no such thing as "fake impressions". if someone sees your gig in the marketplace, you gain one impression. There's nothing fake about that.

5 hours ago, qasimm55 said:

So how i get 2300 Impression in a single day. How??

Fiverr is NOT a ranked search engine. Every searcher sees your gigs in a different place, because Fiverr matches results to likely buyers, they don't rank gigs in order for all to see. You recieved 2300 impressions that day because your gig was shown to 2300 likely buyers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1