VIDEO topic: Render settings for Fiverr

videobruce

Attn: Video people
I'm trying to upload a 40 second long motion graphics sizzle reel to my Gig but Fiverr keeps kicking it back as over their extremely small 50MB limit (I guess they haven't heard of Vimeo embeds...). I can make it 720x480, but then it looks so bad I might as well not add it to the Gig. What render settings would you suggest?

• Like 6
  • Up 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2022 at 7:55 PM, videobruce said:

Attn: Video people
I'm trying to upload a 40 second long motion graphics sizzle reel to my Gig but Fiverr keeps kicking it back as over their extremely small 50MB limit (I guess they haven't heard of Vimeo embeds...). I can make it 720x480, but then it looks so bad I might as well not add it to the Gig. What render settings would you suggest?

The best resolution Fiverr currently supports for gig info videos is 1280x720. So you could render at that resolution at whatever bit rate doesn't go over 50 MB.

eg. 1280x720p at 5.32 Mbps including audio (the minimum youtube recommends for 720p up to 30 fps is 5 Mbps) for 40 secs would be 26.6 MB - under Fiverr's 50 MB limit

if you rendered 1280x720p at 8.32 Mbps including audio (the min youtube recommends for 1080p vids up to 30 fps is 8 Mbps) for a 40 sec video it would be 41.6 MB  - also under Fiverr's 50 MB limit.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2

• 10 months later...