Messages show as unread

lynnwhitney

Anyone else having issues with messages never showing as read? For weeks now, even after I read a message it shows as unread. And if I send a message, it shows as me having an unread message. AND it adds up with each message I send or receive...so some conversations show as 18 unread messages!

Per support I tried clearing my cache but it didn't help. Any ideas? 

• Like 4

Maybe there's an issue with being logged in on multiple devices? Have you tried clearing the cache on the phone app, too?

Have you tried a different web browser?

The chat has been stable for me for the past 2 months.

I used to have some trouble a while ago with messages from new clients not appearing at all. I could see their name, but the screen would be empty.

I would have to read them from phone notifications. Then, the issue would fix itself in about 10 minutes every time.

Also, check if you have a malfunctioning VPN!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sunboatrecords said:

Maybe there's an issue with being logged in on multiple devices? Have you tried clearing the cache on the phone app, too?

Have you tried a different web browser?

The chat has been stable for me for the past 2 months.

I used to have some trouble a while ago with messages from new clients not appearing at all. I could see their name, but the screen would be empty.

I would have to read them from phone notifications. Then, the issue would fix itself in about 10 minutes every time.

Also, check if you have a malfunctioning VPN!

Thanks - I've cleared my cache on the phone too, and I just tried Edge instead of Chrome and it still does it. 

I'll check on the VPN, not really sure what I'm doing though! 🙂

• Like 4