How to flag a seller on Fiverr

auranaxx

Hello,

I am having some hard times with this seller:

This seller is unresponsive and he lack the basics of communication and professionalism. How can I can flag his account?

Thank you for your updates

Edited by Lena
Gig links are not allowed in this category
  • Like 4

39 minutes ago, auranaxx said:

I am having some hard times with this seller:

The forum isn't customer service - we're sellers and buyers on here. 
It's also not allowed to link / show the name of sellers/buyers (as it can be seen as bullying) so I'd try to remove that from your post.

What is the issue exactly? Are they just somewhat unresponsive? How long has this been going on? 

If you absolutely can't figure something out with them, I'd take it to CS and see what they say, or even just try to cancel the order via the order page.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, auranaxx said:

Thank you for replying. As fro bullying I am afraid you are missing my point here for I am spending money here not the opposite. If you ca tell how to flag this seller then I can proceed.

Forum rules are still forum rules, but I understand your point.

Honestly, CS often takes the buyer's side, but you do have to have a solid case. They could have just forgotten to turn off their VPN (which is widely used nowadays) which to be honest wouldn't be an immediate red flag for me (though the country doesn't really change that quickly normally.)

What I would do is simple: contact customer support (via the site, so not the forum) and seek their help in cancelling the order. If they find the seller to be suspicious, they will investigate their profile. Obviously, you can also report them but getting into direct contact with CS is likely a much better idea. 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, katakatica said:

They could have just forgotten to turn off their VPN (which is widely used nowadays) which to be honest wouldn't be an immediate red flag for me

A remark from my side:

There are people, like me, who need to use a VPN to do their work. I am living in China. Access to the most popular websites (including Google) is not possible in China. I need to use a VPN.

Even the Fiverr app on my mobile is not starting up in 50% of the cases when I do not use my VPN. With my VPN connection the app runs without issues.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Even the Fiverr app on my mobile is not starting up in 50% of the cases when I do not use my VPN. With my VPN connection the app runs without issues.

That's so interesting! I was in China back in 2018 and the app still worked OK though to be fair I wasn't using it muc (and CS said I won't need a VPN) but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a bit harder to reach Fiverr now! Now that I think about it though, my new huawei phone won't run the app properly either (though that IS on me as I guess it's due to the lack of google and stuff.) 

(sorry for off topic, but yeah, VPNs aren't inherently a red flag.)

• Like 3