Impression on Gigs

hasnain_099

I don't think if removing your gig (as you described) will give you any negative impression.

Also I will suggest you to research first, then prepare all contents including gig images and title and description.

And create a new gig so you don't have to remove again in future.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, seven_sign said:

I don't think if removing your gig (as you described) will give you any negative impression.

Also I will suggest you to research first, then prepare all contents including gig images and title and description.

And create a new gig so you don't have to remove again in future.

But listen i delete  it and make  again bcz i sell  diff  service  then after delete this gig and make new  gig  for making (on new service ) how much effect on my Fivver  profile 

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

hi there  ,any mentor help me this guy send buyer  request  and tell us dm your past work    !!!!!!  my  question is  how  to  dm a  file  there is  no option lies  in buyer  request for  send a  past  work kindly  share me  a   right knowledge  

3.jpeg

2.jpeg

5.jpeg

• Like 2

You can think by yourself why the clicks are not increasing. Make sure your gig image are looking attractive that can impress your buyer and take them to view your service.

One thing there is no guarantee if your gig impression and click is well then it will increase your sell on Fiverr.

Keep sending 10 buyer request everyday. And try to marketing your gig in a proper way.

Thanks.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @hasnain_099, for mobile view only, you can create templates for custom offers that you send your clients.

This feature will allow you to set up different deals and custom offers (i.e., your "templates") for your background removal services, which you can then send to your buyers through your mobile chats.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2