My experience in fiverr for newbie motivation.

hamzakhan4614

Hi, hope you all doing well. 

I started working on Fiverr, for a long time, and in my journey, I faced a lot of ups and down but I never lose hope, in the difficult time, many times I feel hopeless, but when I have seen Fiverr,  a new hope was created for me.  I online all night send madly buyer requests, try try try try on each step, and one day I get the response, and then slowly due to good communication I got repeated buyers. And now almost 200+ Order completed and now I am very close to top-rated seller.

So basically two things matter in my experience. 

1- Try try Again and never lose hope 

2-  Excellent communication with the best quality services. 

Thank you 

• Like 24
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

I get a lot of questions from juniors that after level 1 and level 2, they did not get the orders and faced problems. 

According to my experience, what I face and what I suggest to all sellers below are some tips 

1- Engage your current buyers with their work and offer extra services and make them repeat with your excellent communication and working skills. 

2- Keep sending buyer requests.

3- Always keep in mind your current order from the new buyer is not last,  try to convert them into a repeat. Once you get the repeated buyers you get new buyers. 

4- Keep promoting your gigs on social platforms and get traffic.

PS

Online all time etc, tactics, do not make any effect. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1