I need help on tags and seo for artists gigs

hizachi3

hello guys am an artists I do draw both anime and realistic illustration, i got some orders from time to time 

however I notice my gigs performance is not that good tho I get orders range of (20-50) impression what I tried many tags and updates alot but barely its pass 50 impressions on its best 

If any one have advice will be thankful 

Some samples of my drawings 

One of lower gig preforming https://www.fiverr.com/hizachi3/convert-your-hand-drawing-into-amazing-digital-art

gestures drawing.png

3.jpg

• Like 5

It might be the gig category that is not getting as many impressions as other categories. Did you search for the keywords yourself and checked where you land? This way you can check if your seo is alright.

You can also add better FAQ to the low performing gig. Try to include keywords, but dont spam them. Make sure the faqs reflect what possible clients would like to know and clear their possible questions out the way. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, finndev478 said:

Your description is also quite short. You can include more information on there. Try to use bulletpoints for a structured and informational description.

Thanks for your time and for your advice, I heard some saying make a short description, but I think you right make long professional description that include more keywords, just wanted know more from og's on domainits quite complicatedon art categories you have to try many of them   

thanks again Finndev

• Like 2