Fiverr account has been disabled

workupfit

Hello Fiverr, Honestly i am seller on fiverr . but some how My Fiverr account is no longer active.
But Fiver say purchasing or selling false services for the purpose of manipulating our rating system. We consider this a violation of our Terms of Service.

But i did Not Use anything
I think some mistake in Fiverr please reactivate my id if you need any verification you can ask me I am willing to give you any kind of verifying test but my id is very important for me hope Fiverr reactivate my fiverr account.

design_prologo,

Attachments area

Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 11.42.41 PM.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1

Hi @workupfit - Normally these decisions are final.

However, if you feel wrongly accused you can try contact Customer Support here to dispute this issue:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/account-and-security/account-issue/got-warning/create-ticket

You will need to include any supporting documentation that your order was valid and that you did not ask the buyer for a "good review." 

Soliciting "fake" orders for the purpose of getting good reviews is against Fiverr ToS.

So is asking for the buyer to leave a "good review."

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, web_munna45 said:

You can Contact Fiverr Support Team becuase if your account have no issue then your account will be back by them.

If you read the email they sent to him.. it says NO NEED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT. The decision is final, they already checked multiple times. 

• Like 3
  • Up 2

20 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @workupfit - Normally these decisions are final.

However, if you feel wrongly accused you can try contact Customer Support here to dispute this issue:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/account-and-security/account-issue/got-warning/create-ticket

You will need to include any supporting documentation that your order was valid and that you did not ask the buyer for a "good review." 

Soliciting "fake" orders for the purpose of getting good reviews is against Fiverr ToS.

So is asking for the buyer to leave a "good review."

Thanks a lot

• Like 1