Suggestion for a new seller

leonislam81

Hi @leonislam81 - It takes time to build your business and getting that first order is always the hardest. You are also in a very competitive category with web development, so you need to make your gig unique and attractive so buyers will pick you over your competition.

Since you already have a client base of 50+ clients, why don't you advertise your Fiverr services to them? This can help you get initial orders and can help increase your visibility in search.

• Like 12

23 hours ago, web_munna45 said:

I did visited your profile and your profile is good. Keep Your activity in fiverr and Your need must be 7 gig publish.

Why are you telling people that they need to get to 7 gigs? This type of activity will only flood Fiverr with duplicate gigs and services that are beyond the capability of the seller.  This is an exceptionally bad business strategy.  Freelancers should only produce gigs for what they know they can deliver to an excellent standard, and only concentrate on optimising them.

You're comment around staying active on Fiverr is also incorrect. I suggest that you read the forum yourself before making fictious comments and suggestions. 

• Like 8
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 2

On 9/12/2022 at 4:30 AM, vickieito said:

Hi @leonislam81 - It takes time to build your business and getting that first order is always the hardest. You are also in a very competitive category with web development, so you need to make your gig unique and attractive so buyers will pick you over your competition.

Since you already have a client base of 50+ clients, why don't you advertise your Fiverr services to them? This can help you get initial orders and can help increase your visibility in search.

I was so nervous for the first time I was started my career on fiverr. But I get lots of suggestion from fiverr forum's respectful member like you. Now I have full confidence to build my career on fiverr. Thank a lot @vickieito

• Like 9

On 9/12/2022 at 7:44 AM, web_munna45 said:

Your need must be 7 gig publish.

Bollocks. You have 7 gigs, many duplicates of each other and you have made 4 sales total in 2 years. Why in the world would you feel qualified to offer advice to anyone? Please don't give nonsense tips. 

• Like 5
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/12/2022 at 6:44 AM, web_munna45 said:

I did visited your profile and your profile is good.

Not true! @leonislam81 has three gigs containing tiny print that a buyer will not be able to read when they cruise through the search pages. 

Gig images need not only to be neat and attractive, as @vickieito said, but to catch a buyer's eyes, they should contain only 4 to 5 bold words the buyer can easily read while searching.

Keep Your activity in fiverr and Your need must be 7 gig publish.

2 minutes ago, gfxwithahsan said:

Keep Your activity in fiverr and Your need must be 7 gig publish.

Again, not true! I have seen many successful sellers with only one gig and over a thousand reviews. Regarding keeping active on Fiverr, I do not sign in until between 8, and 9 am my time— I like to sleep in. I work at my computer for the length of time it takes to do my orders, and then I am off to do other things that are more important than staying by my computer merely to wait for someone to notice one of my gigs and contact me. In this case, I have the Fiverr app installed on my phone, which goes where I go.

I also want to note that even when I am asleep, I get orders and messages from buyers, so a seller does not need to be online waiting for a buyer to appear.

Good luck, @leonislam81, with your new Fiverr career, but I would not advise you to give up your present job. Fiverr is very competitive, and even though I am a TRS, I could not make a living here if it were not for my retirement funds.

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 6

did visited your profile and your profile is good. Keep Your activity in fiverr and Your need must be 7 gig publish.

4 minutes ago, gfxwithahsan said:

Keep Your activity in fiverr and Your need must be 7 gig publish

@gfxwithahsan Why did you copy part of @web_munna45 post that contained poor advice? If you do not have good advice of your own, merely read and move on.

• Like 6

On 9/11/2022 at 10:32 PM, leonislam81 said:

Hi, I'm Leon. Recently I have published some gig. Now I need some advice that how can I get my first order. Maybe I could build my career on fiverr. Please pray for me

Best of luck my brother, its not luck! Its the quality of work or a service with the patience! I would say go to the niche groups on social media and talk to your connections and people who would love to buy your service because Fiverr is give and take, if you could bring some crowd to your gig to buy and use it fiverr would love to send you more buyers according to the service

• Like 3