Gig not found, Please help me!

asikulislam01

I am now a level 1 seller, I have already completed 90+ orders, my gig was ranked a few days ago, and used to get 2/3 orders almost daily but now I can't find it in gig search results. My gig promote option is on, orders come from promoting. I have 11 orders running at this time.
Can anyone tell me what could be the reason for not finding a gig right away?
thank you

Screenshot_1.png

• Like 8

If you're getting orders, don't worry about trying to find your own gig in the search results. It's a waste of time that doesn't help you. People are placing orders, so clearly you are ranking and doing fine. 🙂 

It is pretty normal for fiverr to not show your own gig in the search results, because the algorithm matches sellers to buyers depending on different factors that we cannot control, to try and show each buyer what they need according to their own personal needs.

Additionally, Fiverr continuously cycles gigs to be in different pages on the search results. Sometimes at the front, sometimes at the back. This is to give everyone an equal opportunity to do well on fiverr. When you're on the front you will have more impressions. Nearer to the back of the search results will mean less impressions.

Learning to search through the forum is the best way to learn how to improve your gig, stats, orders, etc on Fiverr.
Since the same questions are posted every single day and hundreds of people have spent hundreds of hours answering them. 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/#comment-1780494

• Like 5
  • Up 3

4 hours ago, asikulislam01 said:

I am now a level 1 seller, I have already completed 90+ orders, my gig was ranked a few days ago, and used to get 2/3 orders almost daily but now I can't find it in gig search results. My gig promote option is on, orders come from promoting. I have 11 orders running at this time.
Can anyone tell me what could be the reason for not finding a gig right away?
thank you

Screenshot_1.png

you have already 11 order. after finish the order i hope you will find your gig like before. you can check your gig activity here >> https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs/gig-status

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1