The beginning is so hard and sad

sristy_dutta

Hello everyone, i just started my journey in fiverr and its really overwhelming that i have spent hours in creating my gigs and its been 2 months i have received only 1 order. I don’t understand what is wrong with my gig and if i will be able to survive here.

i have big hope as i provide high professional service and have all the equipments ready with my self but still not getting any order. 

i don’t know whats wrong with my gig, can someone explain what should i do? 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 9/11/2022 at 10:46 AM, sristy_dutta said:

I wanted to ask the question aswell. Look is it possible that my friend needs a service that i offer so i tell him to instead of buying the service directly, he buys it from fiverr and after order completion he leaves a good revision? Is it possible or against Fiverr’s TOS 

Hi @sristy_dutta - it's perfectly okay to direct someone who uses your services to order through your Fiverr gig instead of going directly through you. However, it is not okay to ask for a good review. That's against Fiverr ToS.

• Like 17
  • Up 1

• 3 months later...

Hello, i am new in this platform and not getting any order. I am a dancer and i offer service where i will be creating dance videos on buyers song and promote it from my social media. Now my potential customers are music producers and singers, and there are lots of music producers in Fiverr who are sellers. The question is can i contact them and let them know about my service that they can promote there music with me or they can suggest there buyers to create dance videos to promote there music. Can i do this? 

• Like 10
  • Up 1