Hello! Just a quick story from a fiverr newb!

lu2dgames

I've worked in IT for years.  I'm so old I remember the 5 1/2" disks coming out.  OLD.

All those years getting colossally under-paid working with tech firms and game publishers and I finally think "screw it, I want to game test, it makes me happy" and now I'm doing it.  And enjoying myself.  I'm working from home so I'm not spending money in order to work and get to keep the games too.  

Wish I'd done this sooner, have a picture of a kitten.

sulu2.jpg

• Like 15

On 9/11/2022 at 4:22 PM, sabinespoems said:

Welcome into the Fiverr freelancing world and it's so great to hear you're enjoying yourself! I wish you all the best with your journey and thank you for the picture of your kitten 😄😻

Thank you!

It's great, just finished my second gig!

• Like 8

Thank you all!  I may as well do a bit of self-promotion - I do game testing through Fiverr.  Outside of it, I'm making my first video game for release called 'Sugar Muffin Cafe', a cafe management sim with mystery, romance and cannibalism!  I'm on twitter as @LU2Dgames, where you can see me spend way too much time crying at the art asset creation process and getting side-tracked by the final stages of my ttrpg-inspired card game, 'That F^£$!&g Bard!'

• Like 6

On 9/20/2022 at 9:16 AM, zakir_developer said:

Welcome to fiverr Forum. 

On 9/20/2022 at 10:32 AM, deba_mittra said:

Welcome to our fiverr community. Best wishes!!

On 9/20/2022 at 10:44 AM, reena_wix said:

Welcome to fiverr.. ☺

On 9/20/2022 at 12:10 PM, zahidhasan914 said:

Welcome to Fiverr forum

Thank you all!  It's been good so far!  😄

• Like 6