How do I get review on my fiverr account?

mdshafiurrahman

Hi @mdshafiurrahman - the only way you can get a review is if someone places an order with you. Once you deliver the order, the buyer will have the opportunity to leave a review for you.

Please note that buyers do not have to leave a review, and it's best not to ask for one. Asking for positive reviews is against Fiverr ToS. Asking for "honest" reviews are okay, but may annoy the buyer since Fiverr's automated systems asks them repeatedly to leave their review.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @mdshafiurrahman - the only way you can get a review is if someone places an order with you. Once you deliver the order, the buyer will have the opportunity to leave a review for you.

Please note that buyers do not have to leave a review, and it's best not to ask for one. Asking for positive reviews is against Fiverr ToS. Asking for "honest" reviews are okay, but may annoy the buyer since Fiverr's automated systems asks them repeatedly to leave their review.

Could you help me? 

• Like 16
  • Confused 1

@mdshafiurrahman  As a web designer myself I can offer you three pieces of advice. 

1) Showcase your own work.  Don't use templates, customers will think that you have no portfolio and therefore no experience. 

2) Be unique.  There are 93,000 website designers on Fiverr, Just because someone writes or structures their gig certain way doesn't mean you have to do the same.  People will decide in a few seconds upon landing on your page whether to stay or not.  Are your gigs captivating and innovating enough to get them to stay.? If not,  You need to improve it

3) Ignore any advise that has the words, ONLINE 24 HOURS,  BUYER REQUESTS or SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.  

Edited by breals
  • Like 18
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, mdshafiurrahman said:

Could you help me? 

@mdshafiurrahman - I responded to your private message. Please follow that advice and the advice of @breals above. Put yourself in your buyer's shoes and find better ways to connect with your buyers so they will choose you over the other 93,000 web designers out there. Differentiate yourself and find your niche - you don't need to compete against 93,000 designers. Make yourself unique and work with only a targeted group of buyers.

• Like 15

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...