Buyer's request for extend delivery time

waseem4tech

Question

Hi everyone! I am facing a problem on fiverr. I am prototype manufacturer and I deliver physical product to my client by DHL. I had an order of prototype manufacturing and I delivered it before delivery time. My buyer didn't accept my delivery and open a dispute to extend 10 days. That's why he want to check the prototype. He received the product 4 days before and he don't have time to check it. Now it's only 1 and half day left. As I told you I have delivered my work. What I have to deliver him again to complete this order. I have nothing to deliver him again. 

Thank you so much.

• Like 3
  • Up 2

1 answer to this question

You can use the "deliver now" button on fiverr and just sent the proof of delivery, such as receipt or tracking number. Or you can extend the delivery time to give him time to check, and then resend the proof of delivery again. You do not have to send the physical item again. The "delivery" on fiverr just means "close the job as it is finished and I have sent everything I need to send". You just need to attach proof so fiverr can see that you sent the item.

• Like 6