Not getting clicks

hadia_ahsan

Question

I was using an auto-refresh extension. But I didn't know that it was prohibited by Fiverr. My friend recommended it, but I read a few related blog posts, and now my gig is not getting any clicks. I am sending my gig to my friends they are opening my gig but still, I can not see any increase in my clicks. I have not received any warning from Fiverr. What should I do now? Is it the reason that I'm not getting clicks?

• Like 5

6 answers to this question

Hi @hadia_ahsan, Welcome to the forum!

I don't think this has anything to do with you using the auto-refresh extension. I'm glad you stopped using it, because it's dishonest and unnecessary. 

The reason why you aren't getting clicks is because clicks are only related to Fiverr search. If you are sharing your gig links, your friends aren't finding you in search...they're going directly to your gig. So you are getting increased traffic to your gig (just not through search).

So for your performance in search - How are your impressions? How many clicks are you getting?

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, hadia_ahsan said:

What should I do now? Is it the reason that I'm not getting clicks?

Do what anyone would do. If you're not getting clicks, that means your gig is not appealing to customers. Make sure that the English is perfect, the gig description is easy to read, provide more appealing gig images and so on. Experiment and see what works. No one can tell you exactly what works for you, since there are thousands and thousands of gigs. So, you experiment and identify that on your own. That's what every successful seller does, and anyone should do. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, vickieito said:

So for your performance in search - How are your impressions? How many clicks are you getting?

To further explain how these two work in search - 

Impressions are related to how relevant your gig is. This is not just SEO and keywords. It's related to your seller performance compared to other sellers. If others are doing better than you - responding faster, getting more orders, delivering quicker, with more happy customers -  they will be more visible in search than you. I noticed that your average response time is 12 hours ... you really need to get it down to 1 hour to be competitive and considered "relevant" in search.

5 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Do what anyone would do. If you're not getting clicks, that means your gig is not appealing to customers. 

As @donnovan86 mentioned, clicks are related to how attractive your gig is.  Make sure you only have 3-5 easy-to-read words on your gig images that clearly describe your services. You have too many words, and the buyers won't take the time to read them. You might want to add a video for each of your gigs, because this can increase user engagement by 40%. Try to see it from the buyer's perspective - would I click on my gig if I saw it? Does it stand out from all the other gigs offering the same service?

Clicks mean people are visiting your gig. However, if they aren't turning into orders, it means you haven't convinced those buyers to buy from you. They are just moving on to a different seller.

Here are some articles that can help you get started:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/286042-%F0%9F%93%88-fiverr-simplified-two-tips-to-selling-more-earning-more/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/284256-no-orders-here-are-7-updates-you-can-make-during-the-slow-times/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, hadia_ahsan said:

I am sending my gig to my friends they are opening my gig but still, I can not see any increase in my clicks.

Clicks from random people don't count. They have to be Fiverr users, logged in to their accounts and their profiles have to be set to buying mode. So, share your gigs to the places where potential buyers can find them.

• Like 4