Buggiest website I have ever seen

lonearrow

Question

Fivrr is the buggiest website I have ever seen. Everything I click gives me an error. I've tried on multiple browsers. I've tried to set up my w9 and I get set into an endless loop of upload and confirm with the button to start my selling campaign grayed out. I try to connect my Facebook page and I click the FB logo and just get taken back to the same page I started with. I go to my "gigs" page and it says the video is "processing". It's been saying that for 2 days. I tried to change my email and I get an error saying I've reached my request limit. So 1 is the request limit? They removed my profile image saying it wasn't original. I took the damn thing! It's just an endless cycle of errors and loops on this site. I don't get it. I'd love to use Fivrr but this is all pretty frustrating. 

Edited by lonearrow
  • Like 6

1 answer to this question

25 minutes ago, lonearrow said:

Fivrr is the buggiest website I have ever seen. 

Welcome to the forum, @lonearrow!

Sorry for your frustration! It might just be bad timing. There are a lot of updates going on right now, so many normal functions are appearing buggy. It seems like you arrived in the middle of all of them.

27 minutes ago, lonearrow said:

it says the video is "processing". It's been saying that for 2 days

Videos are reviewed manually and this process depends on how busy the team is. Sometimes my video is "processed" in a few minutes. Other times, it does take several days.

28 minutes ago, lonearrow said:

So 1 is the request limit?

No, this one might be a bug due to the updates going on. If it still persists, you can create a ticket here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/account-and-security/report-bug

28 minutes ago, lonearrow said:

They removed my profile image saying it wasn't original. I took the damn thing!

This was an automatic process and sometimes it's wrong. You can contact Fiverr Customer Support on this one. Here's a link for you to create a ticket:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/account-and-security/update-my-account/change-profile-picture/create-ticket

• Like 5
  • Up 2