Scam

mhatia

Question

When did fiver become full of scammers? I have recieved  3 over the last 2 days.... 

One offering 30€/h to do designs for a huge company with a hook that the GM will fill u in on the details.

Another with a company asking you for service and then sending u à link to do a personality test and then deleting their account

Another to contact them through SM as it's not their phone? And then blocking you because you mentioned thats not within fiverr guidelines and if they want to communicate they should use fiverr...

Think Fiverr has to do a bit of filtering because now am hesitant on clicking ant website links anyone sends to check their company information just to arrive at random site and risk à potential of having my information hacked by clicking them...

Anyone else having a similar expérience?

• Like 10

2 answers to this question

11 hours ago, mhatia said:

When did fiver become full of scammers? I have recieved  3 over the last 2 days.... 

One offering 30€/h to do designs for a huge company with a hook that the GM will fill u in on the details.

Another with a company asking you for service and then sending u à link to do a personality test and then deleting their account

Another to contact them through SM as it's not their phone? And then blocking you because you mentioned thats not within fiverr guidelines and if they want to communicate they should use fiverr...

Think Fiverr has to do a bit of filtering because now am hesitant on clicking ant website links anyone sends to check their company information just to arrive at random site and risk à potential of having my information hacked by clicking them...

Anyone else having a similar expérience?

Don't respond to them, just tell them hi and something else and block them with this, your response rate won't affect. They constantly try to scam with new seller. When I was a new seller, I was getting this kind of offer almost every day. Please ignore them.

• Like 5