I am searching for experts to get replies all of my questions for helping me as a new

it_alim

Question

Dear Experts,

As a new seller I have few questions. I will be very happy you guys help me with the accurate information.

1. Should I use same Keywords in the Gig title and inside the tag?

2. Is that important to write big gig details and design my gig details with tic icons or stylish ?

3. is that Gig Video Impact SEO or Image is fine?

4. For example if I change/update my gig Tags/Keywords or Image or Details or Title  every 3/4 day. Wil i go to lose my performance or it ill be start ranking?

5.  How to show my gig at first page if i am a new seller?

Best Regards.

A. Alim

• Like 8

1 answer to this question

6 hours ago, it_alim said:

1. Should I use same Keywords in the Gig title and inside the tag?

Hi @it_alim - Welcome to the fourm!

Short answer for #1 - No.

@frank_d said it best:

If you still think about SEO, and keywords, and ranking, you already lost the game. ... Don’t use the same keywords as what you used as a gig title. ... Your tags need to be complimentary to your title. Not repeating what you say you will do. ..,If your gig’s description is written with “SEO” in mind, and is “keyword-rich”, you will once again underperform. Fiverr 3.0 no longer crawls for keywords, it rewards descriptions that answer questions and help convert.

Here's @frank_d's whole article. It's a very good read:

6 hours ago, it_alim said:

2. Is that important to write big gig details and design my gig details with tic icons or stylish ?

7 hours ago, it_alim said:

3. is that Gig Video Impact SEO or Image is fine?

Again, see the above quote and article. Think "relevance" not SEO. Make sure your design is attractive so buyers will want to click on your gig, and not your competition. Fiverr states that your gig video can increase buyer engagement with your gigs by 40%.

4. For example if I change/update my gig Tags/Keywords or Image or Details or Title  every 3/4 day. Wil i go to lose my performance or it ill be start ranking?

Why would you want to change your tags and keywords every 3/4 days? Changing your gig that often doesn't allow your gig to gain traction in the marketplace. Make changes, then monitor to see how your gigs are performing. If they are not performing well, then make additional changes. If they are doing well, you don't need to make any changes.

5.  How to show my gig at first page if i am a new seller?

Read the above article. Fiverr is a matching service, matching buyers with relevant sellers. Each buyer will have unique matches, so what you see in search won't be what a buyer sees in search. Fiverr will give you an initial boost as a new seller, so you'll be visible to more buyers when you are first starting out. However, if those don't convert to orders and happy customers, Fiverr won't see your gig as relevant. As a result, you won't be as visible in search as your competition. Focus on improving your seller performance and metrics so that your gig will be seen as relevant when buyers search for your services.

• Like 7