Introducing the Zero Dollar Tip – a brand new way of saying thank you!

smashradio

It seems Fiverr has introduced a cool new feature! Buyers can now leave you a tip, without actually leaving a tip! 

image.png.a3ebbef2221942859c6e748974fde2d6.png

Upon refreshing the page, it had changed to a proper number. Just thought it was a funny bug. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 4
  • Haha 18

3 minutes ago, finndev478 said:

Try to refresh multiple times, maybe the amount increases everytime you refresh? 🤑

1 minute ago, smashradio said:

We should just get a slot machine. Spin to Win 😄 

That would be VERY nice! ... unless, of course, I was the buyer and it was coming out of my pocket! 😮

Also, if newbies (or newbies-to-be) heard that Fiverr had a slot machine, it could be a very dangerous thing...

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, vickieito said:

That would be VERY nice! ... unless, of course, I was the buyer and it was coming out of my pocket! 😮

Also, if newbies (or newbies-to-be) heard that Fiverr had a slot machine, it could be a very dangerous thing...

It could be charged to a random buyer! Not knowing is half the fun, right? Right? 😄

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, levi925 said:

Very dangerous! 🙃

Not necessarily. If you make it addictive enough, they will keep playing that instead of making gigs. It could be part of the cleanup on the platform. Just make all the unskilled people addicted to FiverrSpin Jackpot 6000 or TripleGiggerDiamond. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 6

24 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Not necessarily. If you make it addictive enough, they will keep playing that instead of making gigs. It could be part of the cleanup on the platform. Just make all the unskilled people addicted to FiverrSpin Jackpot 6000 or TripleGiggerDiamond. 

Isn't the forum with its badges addictive enough? And the best part... it's free! (There are no prizes at the end.)

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Isn't the forum with its badges addictive enough? And the best part... it's free! (There are no prizes at the end.)

No. It would have to be like heroin. Pulling you in and never letting go. If they can take a break from it, it doesn't work. That means they can make gigs. 

• Like 10