zacid1478

Question

Hi there!

I hope everyone is well

Today a person contacted me for a project as we are discussing about the project I checked the buyer profile to see his reviews .The person who contacted me is also a seller so I checked his seller reviews and after seeing that I was surprised that he is providing the same service that I do and in his reviews there are 4 reviews in which a portfolio image or screen recording is included when I saw the portfolio images I was shocked that the products are made by me (but for some other buyers).

So long story short he was reselling the products (that I made) to other people in a huge budget.

And the fun part is that he is using different different products that i made for (Different buyers)

I think it is a group of people who buys products from sellers at low budget and sells the products to the real owners and the real owners are giving them a huge budget.

I immediately blocked the (buyer or seller)

its not the first time that I encountered these type of people and they are from a specific country

so my main concern is that how can I avoid these type of (buyer or seller)? and how can I save my product to be only used in my GIG?

THANKS !

• Like 5

2 answers to this question

Hi there, 

It is one of those situations where if it bothers you then you're right to block them, but if you're satisfied with your price, and the buyer is easy to work with, I'd say what's the loss, even if he/she makes a new gig, they'll come to you to hire, more business for you. I've had clients who outsource work to me and it used to bother me earlier, but now I'm fine with it 🙂

Hope this answers your question.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, addytor said:

Hi there, 

It is one of those situations where if it bothers you then you're right to block them, but if you're satisfied with your price, and the buyer is easy to work with, I'd say what's the loss, even if he/she makes a new gig, they'll come to you to hire, more business for you. I've had clients who outsource work to me and it used to bother me earlier, but now I'm fine with it 🙂

Hope this answers your question.

hi there sir

thanks for your response

they (buyer or seller) is making a huge profit like he is selling the product (without making any amendments) in 200$ and giving me just 45$ 

to prevent these types of scams i made a gig extra option for commercial and non-commercial us

• Like 3