asking about level

arakasaproject

hello i'm new, about 9 months in fiverr. is gaining a level getting you more likely to be noticed by potential customers? like, is there a small chance your gig will be on the first few pages of the website? or level is just a badge that unlock features for seller? is level that important? i mean, personally i hardly use the features of the fiverr itself as a seller because everything is already needed to start a gig. the feature that catching my eyes is only "promote your gig" everything else is not that interesting, atleast for me.

Edited by arakasaproject
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, arakasaproject said:

is gaining a level getting you more likely to be noticed by potential customers?

is there a small chance your gig will be on the first few pages of the website?

The level in itself, does not give you more impressions or higher visibility in search. Your seller performance plays a huge role in how easily you are found in search.

or level is just a badge that unlock features for seller?

Yes. You can learn about these features here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560118-Achieving-levels?segment=seller

is level that important?

Being a leveled seller gives you the above mentioned features, which can increase your earning potential. It also gives you credibility as a seller, especially if you have the top-rated seller badge or are a Pro seller.

• Like 2

is gaining a level getting you more likely to be noticed by potential customers?

Only if they're looking for sellers of a certain level. For example, some buyers prefer to buy from Top Rated Sellers.

like, is there a small chance your gig will be on the first few pages of the website?

A new seller's gig can be on the first page. It mostly depends on the gig performance (and whether the gig matches what a specific buyer is looking for), not the level.

• Like 3