New Seller on Fiverr

digifixlab

It's really disappointing to see that you parade yourself on your profile as an SEO expert, yet you come to the forum asking for help on optimising your gigs. 

Hello! Digifixlab Here, I have 3 years of experience in the field of Digital Marketing and SEO Services. I have worked with over 100+ clients from local and international.

If you have the skills you elude to in your profile then you should be able to effectively rank your gig better than anyone on this forum.   Fiver is a search engine, you just need to apply the same principles as you would normally do in your profession

• Like 11
  • Haha 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, breals said:

It's really disappointing to see that you parade yourself on your profile as an SEO expert, yet you come to the forum asking for help on optimising your gigs. 

Hello! Digifixlab Here, I have 3 years of experience in the field of Digital Marketing and SEO Services. I have worked with over 100+ clients from local and international.

If you have the skills you elude to in your profile then you should be able to effectively rank your gig better than anyone on this forum.   Fiver is a search engine, you just need to apply the same principles as you would normally do in your profession

Thanks for your valuable advice.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3