Hello Fellow Freelancers

stuartdamron

Glad to meet tons of new people here! 

I am a biotechnology research analyst who has recently moved to Thailand as a digital nomad.  I have spent the last few years writing in-depth research reports on various biotech companies which are at various stages of the FDA approval process.  This is a very niche area of the market and I hope being here on Fiverr will lead to more work in the long run.  I am reading up on how the site operates and watching a lot of YouTube regarding Fiverr.  Any tips and tricks are appreciated.  As a former IT guru I see the importance of SEO within the gig template as a critical piece of the puzzle so I will be starting there with the tags.  If any other finance or research people want to collaborate sometime feel free to send me a message.

Have a great day!

• Like 4
  • Up 2

14 hours ago, pptexperts said:

Welcome to fiverr forum!

Take time to read through the forum for a lot of tips and information. Good luck 👍

Thanks, I have been digging in.  A lot of good information here!  Already figured out I need to rewrite my gigs to be better searchable.  Also starting to do some advertising directed to people who put out content I write for.

• Like 4