What do I do in this situation?

scycatto

Question

8 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, seven_sign said:

I suggest you to discuss with your buyer, share them the working system and show them how you made this clear in your gig details.
Offer them to rework on it for additional tasks or paid revision (may be you offer them less budget than usual for better business relationship).

I hope they can understand.
If not then it's up to you. if your gig details clear that you don't provide any revision/no revision once the sketch is approved, you can deny refund request and if needed reach customer support.

But again! I appreciate to discuss with buyer in details and make a better business relationship.

Thank you, this is helpful! Thankfully they accepted it but this will be useful to remember for any future incidents. 🙂

• Like 33
  • Congrats! 4

14 hours ago, seven_sign said:

If you think this is the right answer for your question, you can mark the answer so it can help others as well.

I think I've done it now, I'm new to this forum so wasn't sure which button it was 😂 Thanks again!

• Like 30
  • Up 2

As a new seller it's common to be worry about it. If you fullfil what you mentioned in your service then you can stand stay in your position. It's most important that always keep your client happy and satisfied. If you keep your client happy it's mean you may have more orders from them and it will help you to be professional. So if they need any revision please do it for your better performance. Buyer management depends on you. 

Thanks.

• Like 33