Impression decrease

dhaka029

Hi @dhaka029,

That's great! The fact that your impressions and clicks are increasing means that people are starting to notice your gig and are clicking on it to learn more.

Your goal should be to convert those clicks to orders. If people are "clicking" on your gig and visiting your gig page, that means they are interested in your services. If they visit your gig without placing an order, that means they've checked out your gig, and for whatever reason, decided to go with your competition.

So now you need to do your research to figure out why. As a seller, you don't want to give your customers any reason to leave.

I saw that you had one recent order and your customer was very happy. This will help you gain more impressions and clicks.

• Like 5

@dhaka029, I created my account 2.5 years before I posted any gigs and it hasn't hampered my ability to get work. If anything, if you have an older account, people trust you more than say, someone who just opened an account this month. Also, with an older account you can level up faster because you are already past the "active days" required to hit the different levels. So as long as you are willing to work hard, you can build your business just as easily as anyone else just starting on the platform.

Since your account is older, you can also mention in your bio that you are now open for business.

• Like 5

15 days?   It inconceivable to think that with nearly 1 million gigs Fiverr will decide that your site has more authority than someone who has been a freelancer for years, and has multiple high quality reviews.  Why do you think that your gig is more important than theirs?  You have to do what every other successful businessperson has has to do in their freelancing career.  Develop your gig to be the best it can be and wait!

You have two gigs both starting at $5. why should Fiverr prioritise you, when there are 25,000 other freelancers in your category that have been here longer than you?

It's a fact that the weak will give up after a few months.  The strong will keep going and keep refining their gigs., and their authority and credibility will go up and they will begin to receive orders. 

Expecting orders and revenue after 15 days is quite frankly naïve and a little annoying for the people who have had to wait months for their first order. 

• Up 3

20 minutes ago, dhaka029 said:

I feel that I am getting less jobs than near past. Do you feel it or I have lost mt gig rank ?

It looks like you have more jobs than in the past...you opened your account in 2016 and your 1 review was a week ago. So it seems like you have more activity now. How active were you before?

Or are you talking about "before" being last week with the order and "now" is this week with no order?

It's normal to have fluctuations in order. Sometimes you'll have lots of orders and other times, there can be a week or more between orders.

• Like 3

Hi @dhaka029, Great job on completing 5 orders! 

The best thing you can do to increase your visibility in search is to get more orders, make quality deliveries, and keep your customers happy. If you aren't getting orders through search, find other ways. Make offers on buyer request. Share your gig link with those you know who may use your services. Find ways to connect with your target buyers so that they will want to buy from you.

• Like 2