Buyers disappear suddenly

gisellevargas

Question

Hello guys! I would like to know if anyone gets messages from buyers like this case: they want you to do "x" project and after talking and clarifying all the project (everything is going well), they just disappear when you send the offer! What to do in this situation? I don't know if is a common theme in this forum. 

• Like 7

4 answers to this question

Hi @gisellevargas

Yes, that happens a lot. Buyers will ask a question, then disappear and never reply to your response. Buyers will ask for a quote, but never accept it. Sometimes, they'll even place the order, but won't even put in the order requirements to start the order for months.

The best thing to do is to just move on and go about your business as normal. Buyers will talk to you if they are interested, they will place an order if they want to buy, and they will fill out the order requirements whenever they are ready.

Let them come to you when they are ready, and on their own timetable.

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @gisellevargas

Yes, that happens a lot. Buyers will ask a question, then disappear and never reply to your response. Buyers will ask for a quote, but never accept it. Sometimes, they'll even place the order, but won't even put in the order requirements to start the order for months.

The best thing to do is to just move on and go about your business as normal. Buyers will talk to you if they are interested, they will place an order if they want to buy, and they will fill out the order requirements whenever they are ready.

Let them come to you when they are ready, and on their own timetable.

Thanks Vicki! Sometimes i just wanna ask if there's something wrong but I'll try just to move on.

• Like 6