Can I showcase my Fiverr Logos in my Portfolio?

Hi there,

Can I showcase my Fiverr Logos in my Portfolio like Instagram, Behance, Dribbble or Personal website? Just to showcase my work, not for sell. 

Actually, I got the Fiverr Logo Maker feature long ago but haven't tested it yet. I completed 750+ projects as a Logo Designer. This month I don't have any new orders on hand that's why I want to test this feature. I had some Logos I created to showcase in my portfolio. Can I upload those logo here in Fiverr for sell? Also for the future logos that I'll create, can I also list them in my portfolio as well outside of Fiverr? Not for sale, just to showcase my work? Will it make any problem to my account?

• Like 14
  • Up 1

Hey there Master_Monster!

By uploading a Logo Design to Fiverr Logo Maker you represent and warrant that it is your original work, you exclusively own all rights to such design, and it does not infringe any third party rights. You further warrant that such design was never sold before to anyone and that you will not offer it for sale outside of Fiverr Logo Maker. To prevent confusion- we would recommend keeping your Fiverr designs exclusively on Fiverr 🙂

If you want to share your offered designs that are for sale on Fiverr Logo Maker, please do so using a direct link to purchase your Logo via Fiverr Logo Maker (Seller dashboard-> 3 dots-> view as buyer).

image.thumb.png.34ba3534be87e2d0816adece6ce12cbc.png

You can read more here - https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

• Like 14

12 hours ago, Logo Maker Team said:

Hey there Master_Monster!

By uploading a Logo Design to Fiverr Logo Maker you represent and warrant that it is your original work, you exclusively own all rights to such design, and it does not infringe any third party rights. You further warrant that such design was never sold before to anyone and that you will not offer it for sale outside of Fiverr Logo Maker. To prevent confusion- we would recommend keeping your Fiverr designs exclusively on Fiverr 🙂

If you want to share your offered designs that are for sale on Fiverr Logo Maker, please do so using a direct link to purchase your Logo via Fiverr Logo Maker (Seller dashboard-> 3 dots-> view as buyer).

image.thumb.png.34ba3534be87e2d0816adece6ce12cbc.png

You can read more here - https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Hey Logo Maker Team,

Thanks for your reply. I understand that I can share my Fiverr logo to outside the market. Yes this is what I want. I want to promote my designs and want to showcase at the same time. But the problem is not in every portfolio I can attach the link with the image. For example: Instagram doesn't allow to use link. In this case can I just upload the logo and a JPG file and if someone shows interest to buy it then I'll send the logo link to them in the inbox or comment. Is it okay?

• Like 11

• 1 month later...
On 6/16/2022 at 11:05 AM, Logo Maker Team said:

Hey Master Monster, yes- it's ok. If you share your Fiverr Logo Maker link upon request and don't sell outside of the platform it's great 🙂

That's cool, thank you!

It would also be great if we could just use our Fiverr logo collection as the portfolio page, without the use of other platforms. All of the logos are already here, would be cool to have an opportunity to send potential clients to my whole logo collection, instead of linking them here one by one.

Are there maybe future plans to make a public profile/store page for the Logo Maker logos of a specific designer? Like a public version of the https://www.fiverr.com/logo-maker/listing/seller-preview page.

• Like 10

Hey Vanadium!

Your request is definitely on the bucket list 🙂 It's just a matter of prioritizing. We have a lot of feature requests coming in, we try to make the best decision using the resources we have. Please keep them coming- it helps us make better decisions!

12 hours ago, vanadium1st said:

That's cool, thank you!

It would also be great if we could just use our Fiverr logo collection as the portfolio page, without the use of other platforms. All of the logos are already here, would be cool to have an opportunity to send potential clients to my whole logo collection, instead of linking them here one by one.

Are there maybe future plans to make a public profile/store page for the Logo Maker logos of a specific designer? Like a public version of the https://www.fiverr.com/logo-maker/listing/seller-preview page.

• Like 9

• 1 month later...

I recently notify that fiverr logo maker allow us to show our logos on our portfolio with sharable link. But we just upload the logo with no text and no background on fiverr logo maker option. My questions are specific-

1. Can I upload the logos on my portfolio (dribbble, behance) with multiple mockup presentation? 
  2. Where the logo has no name in logo maker but when I upload the logo on my portfolio can I add some logo/company name on it?
  3. Where should I write/place the sharable link? In description?
  4. Can I share the logos on social media as well?

Forgive me if anything is wrong in my article. Thank you so much. 

• Like 14

Dear @dreamartwork ,

Thank you for brining up those questions to the table, we are here to provide some solutions. 

As stated in our terms of service

• By uploading a Logo Design to Fiverr Logo Maker you represent and warrant that it is your original work, you exclusively own all rights to such design, and it does not infringe any third party rights. You further warrant that such design was never sold before to anyone and that you will not offer it for sale outside of Fiverr Logo Maker.

How am I able to show off my designs without breaking the logo maker rules of originality?

1. Can I upload the logos on my portfolio (dribbble, behance) with multiple mockup presentation?  Yes, you can do it and provide the purchase link.
  2. Where the logo has no name in logo maker but when I upload the logo on my portfolio can I add some logo/company name on it? Yes!
  3. Where should I write/place the sharable link? In description? - Every platform works differently. If possible, present your link in the description.
  4. Can I share the logos on social media as well? - Yes. If possible, present your link in the description. If you don't have that option- provide the purchase link 🙂

For those who don't know - How do I generate a link for a buyer?

We discusses this update in detail in the March Logo Maker product updates- Go to your logos dashboard, click the three dots next to the chosen logo and choose “view as buyer” to open a buyer mode in a new tab or “share logo” to copy the link to buyer mode. 

When you post a logo make sure you have the link accessible and so buyers can buy your design with the package of choice directly from Fiverr and use their own brand name.

-xcQ3j-jhCtiXuGzGOBz9hUphQtQTNdbZHdUU0LOjB9rTCUv1s6zgpOAXylZa3_Dt1bZYMj7Y3-UJ9Z6xEgDl_EsUBsZWMDiJfC_eXeuLiA_Q7vqePZet8vOYrq2ffsm-yrBwwaIXaeBZ4D_fheB3-13QoVnSAHiUEVJAS_Ca-aBbzO2cuSqwizxzw

• Like 15

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi @Logo Maker Team,

I'd like to know if you're thinking to create a specific promotion section (even in "My portfolio"... But that section should be upgraded with the possibility to format the text of the description, inserting web links, etc..) for logos uploaded to Logo Maker within the standard and regular Gigs on Fiverr. I believe that taking advantage of the impressions and clicks that come from Gigs created on Fiverr could allow a potential user (who may have clicked on your Gig even simply out of curiosity) to be interested in buying your logo created on Logo Maker. In fact, that click would transform the visitor of your Gig into a potential customer on Logo Maker.
What do you think?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Logo Maker Team this is what I mean: https://www.fiverr.com/users/logo_business/portfolio/NjQ1M2Q5ZWI4NjAzZGQwMDAxNjRlZmI3

But as you can see, the formatting of the text in that specific section is missing (which could be added exactly as you do for the descriptions of the Gigs. Simply a suggestion) and everything is very confusing.

But the intent should be this: intrigue regular visitors of your main Gig to take a look at Logo Maker (taking advantage of impressions and clicks of your regular Gigs).

Edited by logo_business
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1