How should I showcase fiverr logo maker logo on my portfolio?

dreamartwork

I recently notify that fiverr logo maker allow us to show our logos on our portfolio with sharable link. But we just upload the logo with no text and no background on fiverr logo maker option. My questions are specific-

1. Can I upload the logos on my portfolio (dribbble, behance) with multiple mockup presentation? 
  2. Where the logo has no name in logo maker but when I upload the logo on my portfolio can I add some logo/company name on it?
  3. Where should I write/place the sharable link? In description?
  4. Can I share the logos on social media as well?

Forgive me if anything is wrong in my article. Thank you so much. 

• Like 10

Dear @dreamartwork ,

Thank you for brining up those questions to the table, we are here to provide some solutions. 

As stated in our terms of service

• By uploading a Logo Design to Fiverr Logo Maker you represent and warrant that it is your original work, you exclusively own all rights to such design, and it does not infringe any third party rights. You further warrant that such design was never sold before to anyone and that you will not offer it for sale outside of Fiverr Logo Maker.

How am I able to show off my designs without breaking the logo maker rules of originality?

1. Can I upload the logos on my portfolio (dribbble, behance) with multiple mockup presentation?  Yes, you can do it and provide the purchase link.
  2. Where the logo has no name in logo maker but when I upload the logo on my portfolio can I add some logo/company name on it? Yes!
  3. Where should I write/place the sharable link? In description? - Every platform works differently. If possible, present your link in the description.
  4. Can I share the logos on social media as well? - Yes. If possible, present your link in the description. If you don't have that option- provide the purchase link 🙂

For those who don't know - How do I generate a link for a buyer?

We discusses this update in detail in the March Logo Maker product updates- Go to your logos dashboard, click the three dots next to the chosen logo and choose “view as buyer” to open a buyer mode in a new tab or “share logo” to copy the link to buyer mode. 

When you post a logo make sure you have the link accessible and so buyers can buy your design with the package of choice directly from Fiverr and use their own brand name.

-xcQ3j-jhCtiXuGzGOBz9hUphQtQTNdbZHdUU0LOjB9rTCUv1s6zgpOAXylZa3_Dt1bZYMj7Y3-UJ9Z6xEgDl_EsUBsZWMDiJfC_eXeuLiA_Q7vqePZet8vOYrq2ffsm-yrBwwaIXaeBZ4D_fheB3-13QoVnSAHiUEVJAS_Ca-aBbzO2cuSqwizxzw

• Like 11

• 1 month later...