60 days of vacation mode [2014 - CLOSED]

mrproofreading

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest alexcreativity

Is there any Fiverr user go for vacation for 60 days. I don’t think so. I went Malaysia for just one month and i used Fiverr over there from laptop.

Reply to @alexcreativity: I have seen people mention they would like to turn it on for weekends and holidays so buyers know the aren’t as readily available at those times. If you did that and took a week off for a real vacation with a total break from work/Fiverr, that could sure add up. Add to that someone who might need a long hospitalization but will return. Why should Fiverr care? I do get they might not want it unlimited so they can tell when an account is just abandoned but otherwise why not make it very broad? I think at least 90 days.

Has anyone struggled with using the vacation feature?

The last time I took a vacation, I came back, turned vacation mode off, and then had all of my gigs removed from search for about a 3 weeks… before I realized it and contacted support.

Hmm.

I was considering to take 5 days off using the vacation mode now, and then again during the summer for the summer vacation. But from what I read it is a risky step?

Is it still buggy? I would like to stop getting orders and messages as soon as I turn it on, can this really be accomplished?

Thank you in advance.

Guest alexcreativity

Why don’t you carry your laptop while travelling to somewhere or just use Application(ios/android). I mostly prefer to do work while travelling in car & at many places like beaches, shopping mall etc. I enjoyed as well and did work too. I am multi talented personality and i can easily handle pressure.

@alexcreativity - this is a great point. I’ve found that the ios app helps me be way more productive. I credit the ability to respond quickly from my phone to helping me “seal the deal” with numerous Buyers who were tentatively reaching out to test the waters.

Note to fellow Sellers - speedier replies from your end of things leads to more orders!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived